https //afd.csdindia.gov.in :
The Canteen Stores Department, CSD as it is commonly referred to, was created to provide ‘easy access to quality products of daily use, at prices less than market rates’ to the soldiers, ex-servicemen and their families.
The Department works closely with more than 500 suppliers across the country for supply of the range of products seen on URC shelves and at select trade outlets
afd.csdindia.gov.in Online Registration
- Visit CSD after e appointment only
- Please book only one slot per month
- Only 30 minutes permitted inside CSD
- Show e appointment EMail/Screenshot on a visit
- Must use mask, sanitizer and follow all COVID 19 guidelines
- Entry will be denied in the wrong category.
CSD Canteen Online Appointment
- Visit the portal CSD Canteen of Your Area. (Select from Table as per your location)
- On the Home Page click on the link for CSD Canteen online Appointment / Booking.
- Now enter your Name, Select Date, Mobile Number and other details.
- Click on the submit button and you will be provided with a slot.
- Visit the canteen on the given time slot.
• Accommodation Form
• Application For Servant Quarters
• Application For Sharing Of Accommodation Form
• Application Form For The Purchase Of Motor Car / Scooter/ Motor Cycle / Personal Computer
• Form Of Agreement To Be Executed Before Drawing
• Form Of Mortgage Bond For Motor Vehicle Personal Computer Initial Advance
• HBA Format
• Life Certificate
• LTC Form
• Professional Courses Loan For Gm Benevolent Fund
• Woman Harassment at Workplace Complaint Box (SHe-Box)
Application Forms for all CSD employees are free!
Please click on the MS tab in order to download Application Forms for
• Allotment of accommodation/change in address
• Financial support from the GM Benevolent Fund
• Purchase of computer/scooter/car
• Granting Leave Travel Concession (LTC)
• Loan from GM Benevolent Fund to pursue a professional course
• Servant’s quarters
• Shared accommodation
• HBA Format
• Life Certificate
Registration of New URC
What Procedures Must Be Followed In Order To Register A New Unit Run Canteen (URC)?
TO QUALIFY FOR REGISTRATION A URC MUST HAVE A MINIMUM POSTED STRENGTH OF 100 PERSONNEL. IF THIS REQUIREMENT IS MET THE URC CAN REGISTER THROUGH THREE SIMPLE STEPS:
Application should be made on a prescribed form for a new URC registration available from the URC manual or on the website (Link www.csdindia.gov.in). The manual is available at all URCs.
The application form must be forwarded duly recommended by Higher formations, accompanied by a Statement of Case (SoC).
The completed application forms will be forwarded to O/o DDGCS Dte, Delhi for approval, after which a registration number will be issued by the Secretariat Branch, CSD, HO.
The AGM (Secy), CSD, HO must be contacted immediately in case of the following:
- Movement Of Unit
- Renaming Of Unit
What Procedures Must Be Followed In Order To Apply For A URC Loan?
To apply for a URC loan, download the application form here (Link – www.csdindia.gov.in). For a list of requisite documents, visit our website www.csdindia.gov.in
• Loans up to Rs 2 lakh are sanctioned by the CSD General Manager (GM).
• Loans from Rs 2 lakhs – 5 lakhs are sanctioned by the Board of Administration (BOA), which is usually convened every alternate month.
• Loans from Rs 5 lakhs – 25 lakhs are sanctioned by the Quarter Master General (QMG) based on the BOA’s recommendations.
The loan will be available in the form of stores only. No separate cheques will be issued.
Loans are to be repaid by URC within five years.
The loan attracts an interest rate of 4.5% for the first loan and 6.5% for the second loan.