https //activate.channel5.com/ My5 Pin Activation Login: How To Activate A My5 Account
My5 is online catchup service and you can access the site here. It has replaced the Demand 5 website and mobile device apps. Please note that My5 is currently only available online and on Android and iOS devices. Demand 5 remains the official Channel 5 catch up service on Smart TVs, Amazon Prime, Sky and Virgin Meda catch up, games consoles etc. My5 will roll out on these platforms at a later date but we do not have a timeline for this at present.
Here’s how you can register for a My5 account
Android mobiles and tablets
1. In the top navigation, tap the user icon (top right).
2. On the Sign In screen, tap ‘Register now’ at the bottom of the screen.
3. Complete the required fields.
4. Read and accept the terms and conditions.
5. Tap ‘Submit’.
1. In the top navigation, click ‘Register’.
2. Complete the required fields on the right of the screen.
3. Read and accept the terms and conditions.
4. Click ‘Submit’.
IS CHANNEL 5 HD AVAILABLE ON FREEVIEW AND FREESAT?
Since Wednesday 4th May, Channel 5 is available in subscription-free high definition on channel number 105 to Freeview HD viewers. The channel continues to be available in standard definition on channel number 5.
Channel 5 HD is also now available on the Freesat, YouView, BT and TalkTalk platforms, in addition to its position on the Sky and Virgin Media platforms.
MY5.TV WEBSITE PLAYER
If you experience any problems with the My5 player, we recommend that you visit the My5 Help Centre where you will find information and advice, including a list of error codes and what each code means.
If your issue does not appear to be included in the Help Centre then please let us know by sending an e-mail to email@example.com and tell us the following:
- The nature of the problem including any error codes.
- The operating system of the laptop or desktop that you are using (ie. MacOS, Windows 10 etc.)
- The type and version of browser that you are using (ie Firefox 50.1, Chrome 61.0)
If possible please send a screen grab of the problem.
Please note that following the most recent update, the My5 website player is no longer compatible with Internet Explorer. If you use IE, you should either try another browser, or install Edge if compatible with your version of Windows.
Every issue we receive will be logged and investigated but unfortunately we will only be able to reply when it is necessary to contact you directly.