htpps //www.cowin.gov.in :
From May 1, the present system of private COVID-19 vaccination centres receiving doses from the government and charging up to Rs 250 per dose from people will cease to exist and private hospitals will procure directly from vaccine manufacturers..
Download Co-Win Mobile App for All Types of Certificates
18 to 45 Vaccine Registration Date is from April 28, 2021 and Vaccination Starts from May 01
Registration for vaccination for all those aged above 18 will begin on the CoWIN platform and Aarogya Setu App from April28. The inoculation process and documents to be provided to get the jab remains the same.
How to Register or Download the Vaccine Certificate
1. First Open the Site https://selfregistration.cowin.gov.in/
2. Enter your Mobile Number and click Get OTP.
3. You will receive a 6 digit OTP to your Mobile Number.
4. After entering the OTP you will go to next page where you have to enter the ID Details for Vaccination.
5. Fill out all your information on the ‘Register for Vaccination’ page including photo ID proof, check all your details before clicking on ‘Register’.
6. After registering, you will get an option to make an appointment, click on ‘Schedule’ next to the name of the person you want to schedule.
7. Select your most convenient centre with date and time and then click on ‘Confirm’.
8. You can register up to four names through one login and can reschedule your appointment.
9. If you already had the first dose of vaccination, you can download the certificate in this page.
10. You have to click the Download Certificate and download it and keep it for future use.
How it Works
1. Register to get vaccine
Register using your Mobile no. or Aadhaar no. or any other Identity docs.
Visit the Vaccination centre on scheduled date and time and get Vaccination done
3. Get Certificate
Upon each vaccination event get vaccination certificate
Since Co-WIN has now been integrated with Aarogya Setu, it will mean that irrespective of the healthcare provider they use to get the Covid-19 jab, they will be saved from wading through the maze of various apps and interfaces.
According to senior officials, for the government this will mean that the Co-WIN platform that it set up can continue to be used to track beneficiary and vaccine information and ensure there is no duplication and therefore no leakages or misuse. It will also streamline the crucial process of issuing vaccination certificates that could come in handy for travel, seeking employment or returning to offices.
Procedure to Download Co-Win Mobile App & Download Link
Let us see the online procedure to download the Co-Win Mobile App.
• The user should first visit the Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
• After downloading the application, the applicants should upload their photo identity documents for the self-registration process.
• Upload government photo identity or do an Aadhaar authentication.
• The authentication can happen in various ways, such as biometrics, OTP, or demographics.
• After getting registered, the applicant will get the date and time for vaccination.
• The system then sends a reminder SMS to reach the allotted date and time for vaccination.