hpsm.nationsbenefits.com Nation OTC Activate Card Login Online
Health Plan of San Mateo card needs to be activated by login in to the website hpsm.nationsbenefits.com and entering the OTC card details by clicking the Activate Card button. CareAdvantage is a health insurance program that combines Medicare and Medi-Cal into one comprehensive, convenient plan. It also provides extra benefits and is available to eligible HPSM Medi-Cal members.
Who is eligible
You can join CareAdvantage if you:
- Live in San Mateo County.
- Have Medicare Parts A & B and.
- Have full-scope Medi-Cal through the Health Plan of San Mateo.
|HPSM||Health Plan of San Mateo|
|Help Line Number||833-910-1826|
|Activate your card||Click Here|
What is covered
No copays, premiums or deductibles for
- Doctor and hospital visits.
- Shots and lab tests.
- Chiropractor and acupuncture visits… and more!!
hpsm.nations benefits.com Activate Card :
Once you receive and activate your card, you can start using it online through the MyBenefits portal and the MyBenefits app and/or in person at a participating retail location near you. When at a retail location, simply swipe your card for payment.
1. Visit hpsm.nations benefits.com or call 833-910-1826 (TTY: 711)
2. Enter the 16 digit card number and expiration date of your Benefits Mastercard® Prepaid Card.
3. Your 12-digit member ID contains 2 letters and 10 numbers.
4. Enter your Date of Birth and Last Name provided to your health plan during enrollment.
5. Click on Activate Card Button to activate your card.