How to register your Samsung TV :
Did you get a new Samsung Smart TV? Ensure to register your TV and enjoy more services for our customers. We will explain the advantages of registering your product and how to register yours. There are two ways to register your TV: Directly on the TV or the Samsung Members app.
Advantages of registering your TV
Registering your products gives you faster support and access to all of the services for your registered products in one account. Your account offers the following additional advantages:
- Product details are immediately available to Samsung Customer Service so that documents can be found easily and queries can be processed more quickly.
- Download the latest manuals, FAQs and instructions.
- Find online solutions to your concerns by creating a service request yourself.
- Track your service status online.
Step 2. Log in your Samsung account. You can use the same Samsung account that you signed up on your mobile device.
Note: If you don’t have Samsung account, you need to sign up an account to proceed product registering.
Step 3. Select TV Registration in My Account.
Step 4. Select Agree & Register button after reading on your TV screen.
Step 5. When the registration is finished, push enter to close.
Note: The device screenshots and menu are only samples in English – they are also available in the language of your country.
Register your Product via Samsung Members
Install the Samsung Members app and sign in to your Samsung Account to register Samsung Products. Follow the steps below to register your product.
Step 1. Launch Samsung Members app and tap Get Help on the bottom of the screen.
Step 2. Tap Register.
Step 3. Select registration method: Scan QR code, Scan Wi-Fi, or Use barcode.
- Scan QR code: Scan the QR code on your product, select the product type, and then enter or scan the model number.
- Scan Wi-Fi: Scan Wi-Fi, tap on the product that you want to register, and then select the product type.
- Use barcode: Select the product type, scan the barcode, or manually enter the model/serial number on your product.
Note: QR code, barcode, Model number and Serial number on the sticker is usually on the side or back of the product or packaging. Also, you can check QR code, Model number and Serial number using remote control: Home > Settings > Support > About this TV.
Troubleshooting Registration Failure
- Using a VPN can make a connection problem. We recommend not using a VPN while registering.
- If you fail to register your product using the Samsung Members app, uninstall and reinstall the app.