How to Donate a Car in California without Title : Charity Car Donation Made Easy
There are about 19.5 million veterans in the United States as of the latest estimate (2016 U.S. Census’ American Community Survey). Although the number has gone down from nearly 22 million in 2010, the public funds allocated for their assistance by the government is still not enough.
- Receive a maximized tax deduction
- Have your car towed for free
- Stop paying for your car’s repairs, maintenance, and insurance coverage
- No need to go through the hassles of selling or negotiating
- Unclog your garage or driveway
- Have a joyful feeling, knowing that the car you donated will help our former soldiers readjust to a normal civilian life
- Complete the form
Fill out our easy-to-use online car donation form or call 1-888-755-5452. They just need some basic info about you, your vehicle and where your vehicle needs to be picked up. If you have any questions about vehicle donation, please visit our FAQs below.
- Arrange a free pick-up time
Your vehicle will be scheduled for pick up within 24-48 hours.
- We tow your car
After a few weeks, you’ll receive the tax deductible receipt that you’ll need for filing your taxes.
They accept almost all car donations. They also accept donated trucks, motorcycles, boats, snowmobiles, trailers and recreational vehicles. Boats and planes may require a call to see if they meet minimum criteria.
Your vehicle does not have to be running, but it must be whole and have four inflated tires so it can be moved by our towing operators. You will be asked to explain the condition of the vehicle. In rare cases, we are unable to accept a vehicle donation when the costs of transport and processing fees exceed the auction value of the vehicle.
To begin the process, please complete the form. If you have questions or would prefer to donate via phone, please call 866.332.1778.
Kennedy Krieger Institute Vehicle Donation Contact
- Get free vehicle pick-up, whether your car, boat, truck or motorcycle is running or not.
- Avoid confusing paperwork or smog check hassles.
- Qualify for an IRS tax deduction.
- Avoid the hassles of selling a used car. No expensive want ads, phone calls, car showings and price haggling.
- Help someone in your community find a good job!