How To Check Balance on Amazon Gift Card: View Your Amazon Gift Card Balance
Amazon.com Gift Cards are available in participating retail stores throughout the U.S.
Amazon.com Gift Cards are available in $15, $25, $50, and $100 denominations at participating grocery, drug, and convenience stores throughout the U.S. At select stores, you can also choose a variable denomination card, which can be loaded with any amount between $25 and $500.
View Your Gift Card Balance
You can view your Amazon.com Gift Card balance in Your Account.
To view your Amazon.com Gift Card balance:
- Go to Your Account.
- Select Gift cards and view the balance on any of your Amazon.com Gift Cards.
- Some physical gift cards bought from Amazon.com don’t come with values printed on them. In this case, you can view the value by going to Your Orders. In Your Orders, find the gift card order, and compare the 16-digit serial number (located beside the gift card amount) in the order details to the serial number on the back of the gift card.
- You can review all changes to your balance in the transaction section of your Balance Page, including order IDs or serial numbers.
- Your Gift Card balance doesn’t include possible promotional certificates added to your account.
- Please review the Gift Card Redemption Conditions to make sure that your item is eligible, when your balance is not provided as payment method during checkout.
Add Cash to Your Amazon.com Gift Card Balance
You can add funds directly to your Amazon.com Gift Card balance at participating stores by using an Amazon Cash barcode, or your mobile number.
- Visit a participating store.
- Access your barcode.
You can access your barcode on your smartphone by going to Amazon Cash and selecting View your barcode. Your barcode refreshes automatically after three minutes for your security protection. If you don’t have access to a smartphone, you can use the Print-at-Home option. To do this, go to Amazon Cash on a desktop browser, select View your barcode, and then print your barcode. Once you’ve viewed your barcode once, you can save it to your home screen or digital wallet.
- Show your barcode to the cashier, or provide them with the mobile number verified on your Amazon account.
- Pay the amount you want to add to your Amazon.com Gift Card balance.
After logging into your account, you’ll have the option to print your Amazon Cash barcode, which is used in the store for scanning.