How To Change Facebook Password: How do I change or reset my Facebook password?
Facebook is the biggest online social networking and social media platform that is used all over the world. It is one of the best ways to connect with your family and friends online. It is the biggest social media giant with over a billion customer base because of this it is quite popular amongst business owners for professional uses.
Creating an Account with Facebook is easy but sometimes people are used to getting confused because there are plenty of things that need to be dealt with. This is why we come up with this amazing blog that can help you to bust all of the bubbles of doubts that you might have regarding Facebook Login.
How do I change or reset my Facebook password?
Change your password
- Click in the top right of Facebook.
- Select Settings & privacy, then click Settings.
- Click Security and login.
- Click Edit next to Change password.
- Enter your current password and new password.
- Click Save Changes.
- Go to the Find your account page.
- Type the email address, mobile phone number, full name or username associated with your account, then click Search.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
I can’t log in to Facebook.
- Make sure that you enter your entire mobile phone number, including the country code.
- Leave out any extra zeros, plus signs (+) or other special characters.
- Go to facebook.com/login/identify and follow the instructions.
- Make sure that you use a computer or mobile phone that you have previously used to log in to your Facebook account.
I can’t reset my password because I’ve reached a password reset limit
Please check your email account’s spam or junk folder for the email with a password reset link.