How to Cancel Your Twitch Prime Subscription
Twitch is incredibly popular and has a large user base. Twitch’s live video streaming service allows users to watch their favorite individuals play games, etc. Apart from donations, viewers can support their favorite Twitch streamers through subscriptions. With Twitch subscriptions, the streamer gets an income, and the subscribers get digital awards and other perks. People can unlock a free subscription option via Amazon Prime. Twitch Prime comes with bonus games along with exclusive in-game content, chat badge, and a lot more.
Users of Amazon Prime simply have to visit the Twitch Prime site and choose the option for connecting their Amazon account to their Twitch account. They can cancel Twitch Prime simply by canceling their Amazon Prime. Or else, they can unlink their Twitch accounts from their Amazon accounts.
Unsubscribe from Amazon Prime to Cancel Twitch Prime
- Navigate to the Amazon website on your preferred browser.
- Now, you need to log in. The Sign In button will be available in the Accounts & Lists tab. It is best if you are connected to a secure network. Do not sign into an account when you are connected to a public wi-fi network.
- After signing in, click on Account and Lists and then choose Your Prime Membership. This will cause the pull-down menu to appear. Click on the option named Membership Management.
- Now, you need to choose End Trial and Benefits located below the Use your benefits today button. Doing so shall cancel your Twice Prime account.
- Once the prompt appears, choose End My Benefits. In the confirmation window, click on yes.
- Click on Continue to Cancel.
- But, if you do not want to forgo your Amazon Prime membership, then you can click on Keep My Membership.
- Now, click on Cancel Membership.
Unlinking Twitch from the Amazon Prime account
If you have a valid Amazon Prime subscription, then you can get a Twitch Prime account, without any added cost. This is one of the best perks of having Amazon Prime. It is not compulsory to link Twitch with your Amazon Prime account though. In case you have a Twitch Prime account, and then you unlink it from Amazon, then the subscription cost will remain unchanged.
In case you do not want to link your Twitch and Amazon Prime, then here is what you need to do:
- Visit the Amazon website.
- Click on Accounts and Lists.
- Select Sign In and enter your login details.
- Click on the Accounts and Lists tab at the top.
- Now, from the drop-down menu, click on the option named Other Account.
- Click on Twitch account settings.
- You will be directed to the settings of your Twitch account, wherein you can unlink your Twitch account.
- When the prompt appears, click on Unlink this Twitch account.
- Now, you have successfully unlinked your Amazon Prime and Twitch accounts.
In case your Twitch account profited from Amazon Prime in whatever way, then you will be bidding farewell to those privileges when you unlink the accounts