How To Activate Zonai Devices and how to find them – Tears of the Kingdom
Zonai Devices are the fundamental components to activate from which all of your creations in Tears of the Kingdom will be made. You may use them to build anything from vehicles to immobile battle towers to aid you in battle.
The Zonai Devices are the most groundbreaking new feature in The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. These oddities exist in a wide variety of forms, each optimised to do a particular task. They make it possible to design vehicles that can drive, fire, fly, and reflect.
This guide will show you where to find all of the Zonai Devices in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom so you can put them to good use right away. If you want to know how to use any of the Zonai Devices, just look it up in our handy guide.
How To Activate Zonai Devices
Zonai Devices are the fundamental components from which all of your creations in Tears of the Kingdom will be made. You may use them to build anything from vehicles to immobile battle towers to aid you in battle. You can find these greenish objects strewn all across Hyrule. The following list includes at least 25 of the many zonai devices that can be found in the world:
1. The propeller on the Fan can generate wind. Its primary utility is in producing propulsion.
2. The Wing acts like a plane’s wing and, when properly balanced, can be blown along by the wind.
3. The Cart is a wheeled slate designed for use on level ground.
4. When filled with hot air, the balloon expands and rises.
5. The Rocket has a strong initial thrust, but it depletes its fuel supply rapidly.
6. When detonated, the Time Bomb can set off nearby Zonai devices.
7. With the use of the Portable Pot, Link can prepare a single meal regardless of his location.
8. The flames from the Flame Emitter are projected straight ahead.
9. The Shock Emitter’s horn fires a bolt.
10. A laser beam is released from the Beam Emitter’s horn.
11. Water sprays out of the hydrant.
12. The Steering Stick can be used to alter the course of any device or building it is fastened to.
13. The Big Wheel can transport your creations over land and through most types of water.
14. The Small Wheel performs optimally on level surfaces but struggles on hills and bumps.
15. The Sled’s smooth underbelly reduces drag, making it more efficient on both grass and sand.
16. Power for other attached Zonai devices can be temporarily provided by the Battery.
17. The Big Battery is equivalent to a regular battery, except it can store more energy.
18. When the Spring bursts, it has enough force to send things flying.
19. At regular intervals, the Cannon unleashes exploding shots.
20. When powered, the Hover Stone may suspend in midair.
21. Wherever you place the Light, it will shed light on the path ahead.
22. The Stake can be securely fastened to the floor or a wall. Link can use them as a footing halfway up a difficult climb, or to balance other objects.
23. The Mirror can both concentrate and reflect light, making it ideal for lighting large areas.
24. The Homing Cart can be compared to the Zonai Roomba. It can detect the nearest adversary and move directly towards it.
25. The Construct Head may rotate on the spot to face whichever adversary is closest.
Minakkare Sky Island
This device can be found atop Minakkare Sky Island. Players who require devices such as a Zonai head, cart, and cannon can visit this machine and trade their construct parts for these devices.