How to Activate your Card | Regional Australia Bank
Applying for a Regional Australia Bank Credit card is easy and should only take around 15 minutes to complete.
You can save and continue your application at any time within 30 days.
To apply online, you’ll need:
- to be 18 years of age or older
- to be a permanent Australian resident or Australian citizen
- documents to verify your identity
This can be a driver licence, passport or medicare card.
- details of your income, expenses, assets and liabilities
We will also request you provide evidence to support these details eg payslips (or notice of assessment) for income verification and bank statements if required.
If you don’t meet these criteria, please call us on 1300 132 067 to discuss alternatives.
How to Activate your Card
Activate your card and set your PIN using the Regional Australia Bank App. If you’re registered for Internet Banking and have the extra security of one-time passwords (OTP) enabled then you’re ready to go! .
Open the menu on the top left and head to ‘Cards’. Find the new card and tap ‘Activate Card’. Follow the prompts to activate and set a PIN.
You can manage cards and change your PIN using the app at any time. You can also reset card PINs in Internet Banking under Settings > PIN Change.
You can also activate your card by contacting us directly and waiting for your PIN to arrive in the mail. If you have any questions or would like to enable one-time passwords, you can call our Service Support Centre or talk to us at your local branch
Visa Platinum Rewards Credit Card
Earn Qantas Points on every eligible purchase with a Visa Platinum Rewards Credit Card.
- Better visibility – you can see all your banking, including your credit card, together on one statement or on online banking, and you’ll only need to remember one login.
- Instant transfers – move money between your Regional Australia Bank accounts and credit card with no delay, so you won’t have to worry about when your payment will go through.
- Peace of mind -you can set an automated transfer from your Regional Australia Bank savings account to pay the outstanding balance on your credit card, so you can avoid interest charges.
Your Choice Credit Card
Versatile and competitive no frills credit card with low rates, low annual fee and great discounts for home loan borrowers.
Most credit cards make you choose between a low interest rate or a low fee, and plenty don’t have either! Your Choice Visa gives you the best of both, along with 55 days interest free on purchases and worldwide acceptance through the Visa network.
Your Choice also offers benefits like no upfront fees, the same low rate for balance transfers and cash advances, and a low currency conversion charge on international purchases.
Additionally, if you have a home loan with us, you get a 3.00% discount on attached Your Choice cards, and if your loan is a Partnership Advantage Home loan you get an amazing 5.00% discount on attached Your Choice cards.