How to Activate Pluto TV In 2021 (Step by Step)
Pluto TV is a free streaming service that brings you to the live feed of some of the most popular channels, movies & sports worldwide. While it is regionally specific, you can access content from across the globe with added security if you use a VPN.
How To Activate Pluto TV (Step By Step)
There is no subscription plan available for PlutoTV, as it is entirely free. It means that there isn’t any premium-grade content type marketing scheme to get you to register and subscribe to the content. However, if you want a more personalized experience to customize the app and interface, you might want to register, and to register you can follow this Pluto TV guide.
Steps #1: Sign Up For Pluto TV:
- Visit the official website or open the app and click on Signup.
- You can either choose to sign up through Gmail or other options for quick access.
- Fill out your information like your email address, and you’re good to go.
Logging in enables you to control the content that is available on your profile. It can help you restrict some channels, especially if you have children. Similarly, you can add channels or programs to favorites to get the latest notification and so on.
Step #2: Activate Pluto TV
Follow the below-listed steps to activate Pluto TV right away:
- Open the app or visit the official website.
- Go to Settings and Guide to access Activation.
- There should be a Remote feature in the options menu.
- By clicking on the remote feature, it will generate the Pluto TV activate code.
- You can type this 6 digit code on the device you want to do Pluto TV activate on
- Click on the activate button
Viola! Your Pluto TV activate is done without any problem. You need to have a Pluto TV account to start the device.
How To Deactivate Pluto TV?
- Visit the Activation section on Pluto TV.
- Select the device you want to disconnect
- Then click on remove/disconnect to remove it from the list.
You’re good to go.
How To Install Pluto TV App (All Devices Included)
Pluto TV is an open platform and available for installation on the official website or app stores. It is entirely legal, and there’s no shady procedure for you to follow to install it. All you need to do is follow these steps:
For smart devices –
- Visit the official store (Amazon, Playstore, iTunes, etc.)
- Search for Pluto TV App
- Follow through with the installation process.
For Firestick, Fire TV, Apple TV, and Smart TV Devices –
Most of the Amazon Firesticks comes with Pluto TV preinstalled. If it doesn’t, you can download it from the official Amazon store or other app stores but you have to go to the accessibility settings to activate it. If your android tv or Roku TV doesn’t come with the app installed, you might have to use the web browser version.
For Personal Computers –
For personal computers, you can go to the official PlutoTV website and go to downloads. There, you can download the PlutoTV app. Alternatively, you can go to the windows store and download it from there. For Xbox, you can visit the Microsoft store to download it from there, as well.