How To Activate EE Sim : https://myaccount.ee.co.uk/activate-sim Login
My EE makes controlling your account a doddle and helps you get more from EE. Manage your billing, usage, data gifting and Smart Benefits via the app or website. And see what’s new in our news and offers section.
First, register for My EE – it only takes a moment and will save time later. Or simply log in if you’ve already registered with us.
Got a new SIM? Get texting, calling and browsing in a flash. Here’s how to get it up and running.
What do I need to do when I get a new SIM?
1. Pop the SIM into your device.
2. Activate your new SIM
You only need to do this if you’ve upgraded and been sent a new SIM, or ordered a new one because your old one no longer fitted your device
3. Wait for a signal and the EE symbol to appear on your screen
This can take up to 24 hours but is usually much quicker
And you’re all set up! We won’t even send an activation text, just a few network updates.
Advice for Apple users
If you’re using an Apple device, you may also need to refresh iMessage so it connects with the right number. Just:
1. Go to Settings > Messages
2. Turn iMessage off, wait 10 seconds and turn iMessage on again
3. Go to Settings > Phone and make sure My Number shows your correct mobile number
4. Tap My Number and type in your correct number if the above steps don’t work
You’ll only need to activate your SIM if:
You’ve upgraded and been sent a new SIM
Ordered a new SIM because your old one was the wrong size for your device
If that’s you, we’ll ask for three things:
1. The reason you’ve got a new SIM
2. Your current phone number, so we can text you a security PIN
3. The serial number of your new SIM – you can find this on the back of the SIM, or under the barcode on the letter we sent with your new SIM
How do I find out my phone number?
It’s easy. Just do one of the following:
1. Text NUMBER to 150
2. Check your SIM packaging
3. Go to your device settings
4. Log in to My EE (it is displayed at the top of the screen)