How to Activate Amazon Prime with Airtel:
Amazon Prime Video is one of the most popular and most viewed OTT services in India, and now you can enjoy it directly on your mobile device. With the Prime Video Mobile Edition pack of Airtel Prepaid recharge, one can get some of the best movies, web series, and shows through an experience that has been optimized for mobile viewing. With the Amazon Prime Mobile Subscription, you never have to get bored whether you are on a long journey or just a few hours to pass waiting for your loved ones.
One Year of Amazon Prime for select Airtel postpaid and Broadband Plans
How to avail the offer:
- Open your Airtel Thanks App and tap on “Discover airtelThanks” banner on top.
- If you are on the eligible plan, you will see an Amazon Prime card on the Thanks page.
- Tap on “Claim Now” on the Amazon Prime card and ‘Proceed’ on the next screen, to begin your Amazon Prime subscription.
- You’ll be routed to Amazon to continue the sign up/sign in process.
- If you’re an existing Amazon customer then ‘Sign In’ using your Amazon credentials to start Amazon Prime subscription or create a new account if you’re not an existing user.
- You should now see “Welcome to Amazon Prime” page which means your Prime subscription is now activated.
- You will receive a communication from Amazon confirming that your Prime subscription has been activated.
- Post your Prime subscription activation, you can start enjoying all of the Prime benefits immediately.
- You can download the Amazon Prime Video app from Google PlayStore or Apple AppStore for unlimited streaming of latest Bollywood movies & regional blockbusters.
- Please note, this offer is available to monthly postpaid Infinity plans of Rs.499 or above as well as to Airtel V-Fiber Broadband customers. Eligibility is determined by Airtel.
Frequently Asked Questions:
How can I pay for Amazon Prime on my Airtel plan and take advantage of Airtel’s offer?
To sign up for Airtel’s offer with Amazon Prime, you must sign up for a monthly postpaid Infinity plan of Rs.499 or above. Billing eligibility is determined by Airtel. Same applies to Airtel V-Fiber Broadband customers. You can get more details for eligibility from Airtel customer care through Airtel.in.
How long is my Amazon Prime subscription valid for? Will I be charged anything extra for subscribing to Amazon Prime?
As long as you are on Airtel monthly postpaid Infinity plan of Rs.499 or above, the first 12 months of your Amazon Prime membership is included in your plan and you do not need to pay anything additional. Same applies to Airtel V-Fiber Broadband customers.
How do I change my method of payment?
As long as you are on the Airtel monthly postpaid Infinity plan Rs.499 or above, you do not need to add or change your payment method on Amazon since the Prime subscription is included in your Airtel plan. If you no longer have the Airtel plan that includes Amazon Prime and want to pay for Amazon Prime directly, please visit www.amazon.in/prime, sign in using your Amazon credentials and subscribe to Amazon Prime again to continue enjoying the same benefits. If you would like to make changes related to how you pay your Airtel bill, please contact Airtel customer support directly on 121 from your Airtel phone or 98100 12345 from non-Airtel phones. Additionally you may contact customer support through the methods listed on www.airtel.in.
How do I cancel Amazon Prime?
To cancel, please go to the Airtel Thanks app and unsubscribe through your Thanks page (Home page -> Thanks banner on top -> Active Packs section).
What happens to my Amazon Prime account if I eventually change my mobile carrier or plan?
If your mobile service is no longer through Airtel, or you leave the qualifying Airtel postpaid plan for a different plan which does not include Amazon Prime, your Amazon Prime membership will be cancelled. In order to continue your Prime subscription, please visit www.amazon.in/prime, sign in using your Amazon credentials and subscribe to Amazon Prime directly to continue enjoying the same benefits.