Amazon Daily Quiz Answers :
Question : How Many Sides Does a Square Have?
Answer : 4
Amazon Daily Quiz and Answers June 21, 2021 : Live Updates
Q1 : In 2021, which High Court became the first in India to live stream judicial proceedings on a YouTube channel?
Answer : Gujarat High Court
Q2 : Jagdish Khattar, who recently passed away, was the managing director of which company from 1999 to 2007?
Answer : Maruti Udyog Limited
Q3 : In April 2021, which Indian state got affected by Lunglei forest fire?
Answer : Mizoram
Q4 : Which republic declared independence from this country in 1948?
Answer : Israel
Q5 : He is famous for writing which of the following best-selling books?
Answer : A Brief History of Time
What is Amazon Funzone?
Amazon Funzone is a one stop shop for finding new quizzes and games, and answering daily questions to win attractive prizes. There are multiple contests available on Amazon Funzone, but the most popular one is Amazon Daily Quiz. Apart from Daily Quiz, Amazon also offers trivia, spin and win and other contests. On Funzone, prizes vary from consumer electronics to cashback in the form of Amazon Pay balance.
How to Play the Amazon Quiz?
• Download Amazon App From Google Play Store OR Apple Store.
• Open & Sign In To The Amazon App.
• Go To Home Page & Scroll Down Then You Will See “Amazon Quiz June 21” Banner, Tap On It.
• Now Just Tap On Start Tab To Play The Quiz.
• Make sure to answer by 12 PM as the quiz is not valid after 12 PM today.