If you are not already a subscriber and want to subscribe to Dropout with your Google Play account in the Dropout app, follow these steps:
If you have an Android or Apple TV, you can download the app from the App Store or Google Play.
Currently, a 4th generation Apple TV or higher is required to download the Dropout Apple TV (tvOS) app. Note, this should not be confused with the Apple TV+ app, which is Apple’s own app for their original content.
Not all Android TVs support the Android app. However, in general, the following TVs should support the app:
AirTV, Nvidia, Hisense, Philips, Sharp, Skyworth, Sony, and Xiaomi.
If you have a Smart TV, such as Samsung, it may not be possible to log in or play the content from the built-in internet browser. In other words, it could work, but those browsers are not among our currently supported browsers. If you’d like to try, here are the steps to watch on a Smart TV’s browser:
- On your TV, open the internet browser and visit the site.
- Enter your email address, submit, and you will be emailed a link.
- On a separate device (i.e. another computer or mobile device), open your email inbox, open the login email, and click the LOGIN link.
- Go back to your TV browser, and you should be logged in to watch.
HOW DO I LOGIN & WATCH Dropout TV WITH THE TIZEN TV APP?
Note: Tizen apps are only available in the US at this time.
Installing, logging in, and watching
Here are the steps to install Dropout on your Tizen TV. Be sure to subscribe before installing the channel:
- Turn on your Tizen TV (see list of compatible devices) and open the Search.
- Search for Dropout.
- Install it on your Tizen TV.
- Once installed, open the app and click the Sign In button.
- The app will provide you with an activation code.
- On a computer or mobile device, visit the activate page, sign in (if you are not), and enter that code.
- The app will then refresh, and you will be able to watch Dropout.