How Do I Activate Amazon Music on My TV? Add the Amazon Music app to your smart TV
Add the Amazon Music app to your smart TV and activate it using a code.
To add the Amazon Music app to your TV, it must be a smart TV or be connected to a smart device.
- Search for the Amazon Music app in your TV’s app store.
- Select the app to view it, then choose Install, Download, or Add Channel.
- Once installed, open the app.
- You’ll see a code on the screen. On another device, such as a phone or computer, go to https://www.amazon.in/code.
- Log in to your Amazon account if prompted, then enter the code. After a moment, your TV screen will update.
You can now begin listening to Amazon Music on your smart TV.
How Do I Listen to Amazon Music on Roku?
To listen to Amazon Music on Roku, add the Amazon Music channel and link your account with an activation code.
- From your Roku home screen, select Streaming Channels.
- Search for “Amazon Music,” then select Add Channel.
- From your Roku home screen, open Amazon Music.
- Select Register or Get Started, then write down the 5-digit code displayed.
- On a computer or mobile device, go to https://www.amazon.in/code.
- Enter the provided 5-digit code.
How Do I Listen to Amazon Music on My TV?
Customers with the Amazon Music app on their smart TV can listen to Amazon Music.
- Home or Browse: The main page shows recommended songs, artists, playlists, and Stations. These include music based on your listening history, trending music, and new releases.
- Recents: View the most recently played music from all devices on your account.
- My Music: Access your custom playlists and favorite music in one place.
- Search: Look for a specific title, like a song, or enter a search term to bring up multiple results, such as a genre.
- Settings: Block and unblock explicit lyrics, and sign out of your account.
What is the Live Feature with Amazon Music?
Amazon Music offers live music content from Twitch. Watch artists when they go live using the Amazon Music app for iOS and Android.
Livestreams are available to all Amazon Music customers. Watch livestreams from various artists using the Amazon Music app for iOS and Android, without creating or signing in to a Twitch account.
The live feature on Amazon Music lets you:
- Watch artist’s livestreams directly from the Amazon Music app.
- Receive notification from artists that you follow on Amazon Music when they go live.
- Browse through a variety of livestreams that are happening right now.
- Search for an artist that is currently streaming.
- Share a link to a livestream and much more.
How Do I Find Livestreams on Amazon Music?
Browse all livestreams that are happening right now to watch them within the Amazon Music app.
- Open the Amazon Music app for iOS or Android.
- Login to your Amazon account.
- Click on the FIND (magnifying glass) option.
- Select Live to browse all current livestreams.
- Tap on the desired livestream to watch it.
Search for a specific artist’s livestream using the search box. If an artist is currently livestreaming, you can search for the artist and tap on their page in search results to find their livestream. If there aren’t any livestreams available, a message displays when accessing the Live option.