healthy benefits plus.com/humana : Your Humana Benefits – Healthy Benefits Plus
Healthy Benefits Plus is a sponsored program that provides an allowance on approved over-the-counter products and health items at participating stores.
Your Humana Spending Account Card Benefits
Allowance amounts cannot be combined with other benefit allowances. Limitations and restrictions may apply.
For questions about your Medicare benefits, call Humana Customer Care: 1-800-457-4708 (TTY: 711), 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. seven days a week from Oct. 1 – Mar. 31, and 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday – Friday from Apr. 1 – Sept. 30.
How It Works
Just for You
Using Your Card
Healthy Benefits+™ makes shopping with your benefits a breeze.
Approved food will automatically be paid for up to the available balance. The member can use the Healthy Foods Card just like a credit card. The card can be used at thousands of participating stores, including CVS, Dollar General, Family Dollar, Walgreens and Walmart. To see which Humana plans include this benefit, visit firstlook.Humana.com.
View Benefit Balance
Once you’re logged in, your account balance is listed at the top of the About page.
Find a Store
Use the Store Finder to discover where you can shop using your benefit.
Redeem your benefits on approved products and services and save instantly.
What is the Healthy Foods Card?
How do members use their cards?
• Visit a participating store
• Shop for approved healthy foods
• Check out
• Swipe the Healthy Foods Card first to pay for approved purchases
What can I buy with my card?
- Beans & legumes
- Canned fruits & vegetables
- Dairy products
- Fresh fruit & vegetables
- Fresh salad kits
- Frozen produce & meals
- Healthy Grains – bread, cereals, pastas, etc.
- Meat & seafood
- Nutritional shakes & bars
- Pantry Staples – flour, sugar, spices, etc.
- Water & vitamin enhanced water
Check Your Card Balance
How do I use my benefits to shop online?
- On the About page, click Shop Now under Ways to Order.
- Add all of the approved items that you’d like to purchase to your cart on Walmart.com.
- Review your cart and click Check Out. You may sign in or continue as a Guest.
- Select your delivery method – home delivery or store pickup. You’ll need to enter any delivery information.
- Select ‘Gift Card’ as your payment method and enter your 17-digit card number and 4-digit security code listed on the back of your Healthy Benefits+ card.
- Click Apply Gift Card and your benefits will be automatically applied to eligible items in your cart.
- Remember, your benefits will only be applied to eligible items up to your available benefit balance, you will need to enter another form of payment for ineligible items.
How do I use my benefits to shop for prepared meals and produce boxes?
- Go to Mom’s Meals to find prepared meals as well as produce and pantry boxes you’d like to buy.
- Follow the ordering instructions.
- At checkout, use your 17-digit account number and 4-digit security code.
How do I use my benefits to shop in store?
- Use the store finder online or on the Healthy Benefits+ mobile app to locate a participating store near you.
- You can use the product scanner in the mobile app to check item eligibility while in store.
- When you’re ready to checkout, have the cashier scan your Healthy Benefits+ card or mobile app barcode before any other form of payment.
- You will see your benefits applied immediately.
- Remember, your benefits will only be applied to approved foods and beverages up to your available benefit balance. You will need to enter another form of payment for ineligible foods and beverages.