Happy Doctors Day Messages from Staff :
The first National Doctors’ Day was celebrated in the year 1991, in recognition of Dr BC Roy’s achievements to the service of humanity and to the field of medicine He was born on July 1, 1882, and he passed away on the same date in the year 1962, which was a coincidence. On February 4, 1961, Dr. Roy was conferred the Bharat Ratna, the highest civilian honour in India.
He played a key role in the establishment of institutions like as the Chittaranjan Cancer Hospital, the Chittaranjan Seva Sadan, the Jadavpur T.B. Hospital, the Victoria Institution (college), and the Kamala Nehru Memorial Hospital, among many others.
Originally from Patna, Bihar, Dr. Bidhan Chandra Roy went on to receive his education at Patna Collegiate School, Presidency College Calcutta, and Patna College. He completed his post-graduate work at St Bartholomew’s Hospital in London, where his application was accepted by the Dean after being rejected by the hospital for the previous 30 years. He earned membership in the Royal College of Physicians and fellowship in the Royal College of Surgeons while working there. Following his return home, he dedicated his life to community service and the liberation fight in India.
Happy Doctors Day Messages from Staff
1. To the most hard working and dedicated doctor in the world, we are extremely happy to be working under you and learning so many new things…. Thanks a lot for your guidance and support…. Wishing you a very Happy Doctor’s Day.
2. Not everyone can become a doctor because not every has the knowledge, skill and patience to offer his services selflessly to the patients…. Wishing a very Happy Doctor’s Day to our highly inspiring doctor.
3. There are no words in which we can thank you for being such a generous human and the best doctor…. You are truly a God for patients with the magical powers to treat them…. Best wishes to you on Doctor’s Day.
4. Wishing a very Happy Doctor’s Day to our dearest doctor who is always an inspiration for all the staff members…. Keep motivating us and helping us grow!!!
Doctors Day Quotes 2022:
1. A dentist like you is the one who is behind so many smiles. Thank You for giving others the confidence to smile with sparkles. Happy Doctors Day to you!
2. Happy Doctors Day to a surgeon who put his heart to the knife and cut to cure. Warm wishes on Doctor’s Day.
3. A dentist like you is the one who is behind so many smiles. Thank You for giving others the confidence to smile with sparkles. Happy Doctors Day to you!
4. Happy Doctors Day to a trustworthy and kind doctor! Thank You for letting me have free check-ups and having mercy on my wallet!
5. Happy Doctors Day to all the doctors near and far! Your dedication and compassion for curing and saving lives is what makes the world a better place!
6. Happy Doctors Day to an amazing doctor! May you be blessed with the happiness and love that you have given to society!
7. Hats off to the doctors for their hard work!
8. Happy Doctors Day to an amazing doctor! May you be blessed with the happiness and love that you have given to society!
9. Doctors are the boon directly sent from God for us. Salute to the heroic job you do. Hats off to you!
10. I wish that your days turn to be as healthy and wonderful as you do it for your patients!
11. God cannot be everywhere so He sent the doctors with excellence and selflessnes.
12. Happy Doctors Day to my Dentist! Thank you from me and my healthy teeth. My big smiles owe to you a lot.
13. Happy Doctors Day To A Surgeon Who Put His Heart To The Knife And Cut To Cure. Warm Wishes On Happy Doctors Day.
14. Wishing a very Happy Doctors Day To a good doctor of the world! Thank You for your service towards humanity! I salute you!
15. I’m proud to be part of the Dr. Pepper Scholarship Giveaway. It’s a great program that gives me the chance to brighten the day for some lucky college students with free tuition.
National Doctors’ Day Quotes Images
India celebrates National Doctors‘ Day on July 1 every year to honour the birth and death anniversary of great physician and second chief minister of West Bengal, Dr Bidhan Chandra Roy. This day was celebrated by sending a card to the physicians and placing flowers on the graves of doctors who have passed away.