Happy 4th of July Messages to my Family and Friends :
Independence Day (colloquially the Fourth of July) is a federal holiday in the United States commemorating the Declaration of Independence of the United States, on July 4, 1776. The Continental Congress declared that the thirteen American colonies were no longer subject (and subordinate) to the monarch of Britain, King George III, and were now united, free, and independent states. The Congress had voted to declare independence two days earlier, on July 2, but it was not declared until July 4.
Independence Day is commonly associated with fireworks, parades, barbecues, carnivals, fairs, picnics, concerts, baseball games, family reunions, political speeches, and ceremonies, in addition to various other public and private events celebrating the history, government, and traditions of the United States. Independence Day is the national day of the United States.
Happy 4th of July Wishes Messages to my family and friends
“A very Happy 4th of July to my family and friends. Celebrating this day with you will always make me feel how fortunate I am to born in a country that is free and safe.”
“Millions of people sacrificed many things and even their lives so that their future generations could be independent. Happy Fourth of July to my family and friends. “
“Warm greetings on the Independence Day of USA which will always be the most special day for all of us. Let us have a celebration together!!!”
“It is not just a day to have some drinks and enjoy the beautiful fireworks but it is the day to thank those who made America a free country. Happy 4th of July to everyone.”
“Wishing a very Happy Fourth of July to the people I love the most. May we all contribute in our own ways to build a better America each day.”
“The one thing that we all can do to celebrate 4th of July in the true sense is by loving our country and rest everything is going to fall in place. Happy 4th of July.”
“On the occasion of Fourth of July, I am sending my warm greetings to my loving people. Let us come together and pray for our brave martyrs. “
“Happy USA Independence Day to my family and friends. Never ever forget the value of independence because it does not come for free.”
“May America always stay together as one big happy family and may we always celebrate 4th of July with each other to make it memorable.”
“We may not have seen the tough times our ancestors faced but we must never forget the blessing they have bestowed us with. Wishing a very Happy Fourth of July to my dear ones.”
Fourth of July Quotes
1. Happy 4th of July! Wishing you a joyful and prosperous holiday!
2. Happy Fourth of July! Celebrate the peace and commemorate the heroes!
3. Wishing you and your family a meaningful and blessed Fourth of July!
4. Happy 4th of July! May this day of independence bring our country peace and prosperity. Celebrate freedom and have a good day!
5. Sending best wishes and blessings your way on the occasion of the 4th of July! May this day be a new beginning of peace, happiness, and prosperity!
6. The American flag shall always soar. Have a great Fourth of July!
7. Happy Fourth of July to all! May this day be a symbol of peace, prosperity, and happiness in your lives. God bless America and the people who live here!
8. I wish you and your family a happy Fourth of July!
9. Happy Independence Day to all American! Let’s appreciate our beautiful country on this day.
10. Happy Independence Day America! Enjoy the day with positive emotions and loving company!
11. On this significant day, let us memorize and celebrate the heroes to whom we owe our freedom, peace, and happiness! Happy 4th of July to you!
12. Happy Fourth of July! I wish you a joyous and pleasant celebration of this momentous occasion.
13. On this special day, may you have a shining celebration. I wish you a happy Fourth of July!
14. May this day be a source of prosperity, love, and joy for you. Have a wonderful Fourth of July!
15. Let us all salute the American spirit. Happy Fourth of July!
16. Happy Fourth of July, everyone. A million salutes to America’s brave men and women.
17. Happy Fourth of July to my brothers and sisters! Let’s feel the pride of being Americans in our hearts and enjoy our freedom!
18. Happy Fourth to you all! Feel the patriotism in your heart, smile with kindness, and spread love equally! May you be blessed!
19. Happy Fourth of July! Let’s pay our respect to those who have shed their blood and sweat to make America a better place to live in!
20. Rejoice in the freedom and unite in brotherhood! Happy Fourth of July!
Fourth of July Quotes Images