Google Play Points Redeem : Steps to Redeem the Google Play Gift Card
Google Play is a digital wam makes payment very easy. Now the users can send money overseas by sitting at their homes and without roaming again and again to the bank. When you use google play for any kind of transaction the platform gives it rewards to the user. These awards are in the form of a scratch card that will give some exciting rewards to the users such as some reward money, gift coupons, discount coupons, and more. Once a user and a reward they need to redeem the reward card to avail themselves the benefit that comes with it. In this post, we will learn how to retain the google play gift card or reward card in your account.
Join Google Play Points
Google Play Points is a rewards program that lets you earn points and rewards with the Google Play Store.
With Google Play Points, you can:
- Earn points for purchases of digital content, in-app items, and downloads from the Google Play Store.
- Use points to get discount coupons, in-app items, or Google Play Credit.
- Get more benefits, rewards, and points as your level goes up.
What you need
To join Google Play Points, you’ll need:
- To be in Australia, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korea, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, or the United States.
- A computer or Android device that works with Google Play.
- A Google Play account that’s not managed by your school or a parent.
- A valid payment method.
- A billing address that matches your Google Play country.
How to earn points
- Buy apps or games on the Play Store
- Purchase games on Stadia’s Android app
- Subscribe to Google One from Android
- Make in-app or in-game purchases and subscriptions
- Buy books, movies, TV shows or episode purchases with Google Play or the Google Play Movies app
- Important: Play Credit can’t be redeemed for books in Austria, Belgium, France, Germany, Greece, Israel or Spain.
Note: You won’t earn points for any YouTube purchases.
How points are calculated
To calculate points earned, multiply the item’s price by the base earn rate for your level. The number of points you’ll earn is rounded up or down to the nearest whole number. If you earn below a certain amount based on the applicable region, you may earn 0 points.
You’ll only earn points for the price of the item, not including any taxes paid.
At the Bronze level, you earn 1 point per $1 USD on all purchases. If you spend $5 USD, you get 5 points.
- When you move up to the Silver level, you earn 1.10 points per $1 USD. If you spend $5 USD, you get 6 points, rounded up from 5.50.
Proceed with the steps mentioned below if you earned a google play gift card and don’t know how to redeem it in your account.
Step 1: First of all you need to make sure that your mobile is connected with the internet connection to access the google play application.
Step 2: From the list of installed applications tab on google play to launch the application.
Step 3: After that, you will be asked to enter the security pin of google play or your screen as setting up by you. Enter the security pin and click on the OK button.
Step 4: Once you reach the home screen of google play scroll down and tap on the rewards icon available there. The icon is in yellow and has a trophy on it.
Step 5: Next you will see a list of scratch cards or gift cards you earned by making transactions via google play.
Step 6: Further tap on the gift card you want to redeem. As a result of the selected gift card will soon out on the screen.
Step 7: Now use your finger or thumb on the screen to scratch the gift card.
Step 8: Once you scratch the gift card you will see the benefit or reward you get in the reward card. If the reward is some money then it automatically gets transferred to your linked bank account. If it is a gift voucher then you can use it on the specific platform by using the gift voucher code mentioned there.