Google Play Movies and TV on Roku
Google play movies and TV shows are now available on your Roku device to stream your favorite movies. You can set up Google play using a mobile device or computer which is connected to the internet.
The countries which provide you access to Google Play movies and TV in Canada, Germany, Ireland, United States and the United Kingdom.
A Roku account is essential for Google play set up. Enter the respective activation Roku code on your Roku website and your Roku account will be activated.
Activation Roku code is case sensitive. Ensure that you have entered the correct activation code while you activate your Roku account.
To set up Google Play Movies and TV on Roku
- Go to the channel store on your Roku device and search for Google Play Movies and TV
- A Google play movies and TV app will be visible now.
- Now select the add channel option.
- Press on the go to channel option and sign in
- Go to the website play.google.com\roku from the web browser of your computer or the mobile device.
- Enter the code which is shown on the Roku screen.
- You can now select the continue option and review the permission screen.
- Add or choose a payment method by following the instructions on the web browser. Pay pal and direct carrier billing is not supported for Roku.
- Set your Google PIN by following the instructions.
Your favorite movies and videos can be watched now on your Roku using Google play.
Other Features of Google Play Movies and TV
- Trailers of movies can be watched anytime on your Google Play Movies and TV app.
- You can reset your Google pin by signing in from the Google account associated with your Roku device.
- If you want to know more, go to watch movies and TV offline.
- You also have options to pause your movie and know more about the actors on the screen.
To change the Google account you are using
You can sign in to only one Google Play movies at a time on Roku.Find the steps below to switch to a different Google account.
- Go to Google Play Movies app on Roku.
- You can now select Settings >Sign out >Sign in.
- Sign in to your Google Play Movies and TV now from play.google.com/Roku.
Google play movies and TV app provide you a better streaming experience. Start streaming now and enjoy the new releases before they are available on DVD.