Google Doodle Honors Doctors : Thank You: Doctors, nurses, and medical workers
As COVID-19 continues to impact communities around the world, people are coming together to help one another now more than ever. We’re launching a Doodle series to recognize and honor many of those on the front lines.
Today, we’d like to say:
To all doctors, nurses, and medical workers, thank you.
Help stop the spread of COVID-19 by following these steps.
To prevent the spread of COVID-19:
1. Maintain a safe distance from others, even if they don’t appear to be sick.
2. Wear a mask in public, especially indoors or when physical distancing is not possible.
3. Choose open, well-ventilated spaces over closed ones. Open a window if indoors.
4. Clean your hands often. Use soap and water, or an alcohol-based hand rub.
5. Get vaccinated when it’s your turn. Follow local guidance about vaccination.
6. Cover your nose and mouth with your bent elbow or a tissue when you cough or sneeze.
7. Stay home if you feel unwell.