Glenmark Life Sciences Share Price : How to Check GLS IPO Allotment ?
The Glenmark Life Sciences public offering begins on July 27, 2021, and lasts until July 29, 2021. A fresh issue of up to Rs.10,600 million worth of Equity Shares and an offer for sale of up to 6,300,000 Equity Shares will be offered to the public. There has been a limit on the number of shares for this deal, and it is now fixed at Rs 695 to Rs 720 per share.
- GLS Life Sciences initial public offering (IPO) valuation, stage
- The value of each Glenmark Life Sciences IPO equity share is Rs 2
- Glenmark Life Sciences offers equity shares with an IPO price range of Rs 695 to Rs 720.
- There is a total of 20 shares in the market, and the minimum order quantity is 20 shares.
- Glenmark Life Sciences’ initial public offering will be listed on BSE and NSE.
- The total market valuation of Glenmark Life Sciences’ IPO is approximately Rs 1,513.60 crore. Fresh issue out of the total number is Rs 1,060 crore, while the offer for sale is Rs 453.60 crore.
- Glenmark Life Sciences initial public offering was purchased 44.17 times. 36.97 times in QIB, 122.54 times in NII, and 14.63 times in retail
How to Check
Step 1 : Go to BSE Website – Direct Link here
Step 2 : In Issue type, Select “Equity” button
Step 3 : Select Issue Name “Glenmark Life Sciences”
Step 4 : Type Your Application Number
Step 5 : Type Your Pan Number
Step 6 : Select I’m not a robot
Step 7 : Click Search Button