Ghost Recon Breakpoint Game Pass : Ubisoft games on PC Game Pass
Selected Ubisoft games are available on the PC Game Pass!
PC Game Pass subscribers can currently access the following titles through Game Pass:
Assassin’s Creed Origins
Far Cry 5
For Honor (Marching Fire Expansion)
Ghost Recon: Wildlands
Rainbow Six Extraction
Rainbow Six Siege
Watch Dogs 2
Accessing Ubisoft games on PC Game Pass
To access Ubisoft games available on PC Game Pass through Ubisoft Connect, you will need to claim them.
To claim a game:
• Open the Xbox app for Windows PC and go to the page of the game you want to claim.
• Select Install.
If Ubisoft Connect is not currently installed on your system, you will be prompted to download it.
• In the Ubisoft Connect pop-up, log into the Ubisoft account you want to claim the game on.
• If prompted, log into your Xbox account.
If your Xbox account is currently linked to a different Ubisoft account than the one you want to play the game on, please unlink it before proceeding.
• Confirm that the Xbox account and Ubisoft account displayed on the screen are correct.
• If the wrong Xbox account is displayed, select Change account.
• Tick the I understand this action can’t be reversed box and select Confirm.
Your accounts will be linked, and the game will now be added to your account.
How to Install Game
When you claim one of the listed games on Game Pass, you will automatically get access to all of the Ubisoft titles available through the service!
If you’re a Game Pass member, select the Game Pass tab, and then choose a game from the catalogue or type it in the search box. On the game’s page, select Install and then follow the prompts.
To install a game from the Microsoft Store, select the Store tab, and then choose a game or type it in the search box. On the game’s page, select one of the following:
- Buy. Make sure to choose the correct edition in the drop-down before confirming your purchase.
- Get. This applies to free games.
- Install. This applies to games you already own.
Your game or add-on starts installing when your transaction is complete.
Games that are installed (or are installing) show up on the left side of the app.
To launch a game, hover over it or click it, and then select Play.
To uninstall a game, view details, or create shortcuts, hover over it and select More options (…) and then choose an option, or right-click on a game and then choose an option.