geappliances/register Login : How To Register GE Appliances
To register Major Household Appliances, we recommend that you register online.
Major Household Appliances include:
- Advantium Ovens
- Dishwashers (Built-in and Portable)
- Dryers (Gas and Electric)
- Ice Makers (Standalone Ice Machines)
- Microwaves (Built-in, Countertop, Over-the-Range, Combo)
- Ranges (Gas, Electric, and Dual Fuel)
- Room Air Conditioners (Built-in, Window, Portable, and Zoneline)
- Unitized Washer/Dryers
- Ventilation Systems (Vent Hoods and Downdraft Vents)
- Wall Ovens
- Warming Drawers
- Water Filtration Systems
- Water Softeners
- Wine Chillers and Beverage Centers
Appliances outside of the U.S. are not registered, including appliances in U.S. territories (Puerto Rico, Guam, American Samoa). The U.S. is considered to be the continental United States, Alaska and Hawaii. If warranty support is needed outside of the U.S., contact the local distributor where the appliances were purchased.
How To Register GE Appliances
1. For registration, go to www.geappliances.com. Home appliances from GE can be found here on their official website.
2. Don’t be alarmed if you get redirected to a new page after viewing the GE website. To do so is a normal function of the site.
3. There’ll be “CONTINUE AS GUEST,” “SIGN IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT,” and “CREATE ACCOUNT” options on the website.
4. A fresh signup is required, therefore please select the “CREATE ACCOUNT” link.
5. Now that we’ve arrived at the new website, we may sign up using one of our existing Social Network accounts (like Google or Facebook).
6. Please include your full name, email address, street address, and phone number in the fields provided on this page. The next step is to hit the “CREATE ACCOUNT” button.
7. Model Number, Serial Number, and Installation Date fields, please. How can I find my model number? Please use the link provided below this text box.
8. When you’re ready to finish setting up your device, click the Continue button.
Warranty registration is optional for new purchases. All that is required to make a warranty claim is proof of purchase.
Registering your appliances, however, provides you with additional proof of ownership and more precise warranty coverage. Plus, by registering your new device, you’ll get priority support in the event of a recall.
A few of my friends have recently upgraded their kitchens with brand new GE appliances.