Friendship Invitation Messages for Best Friend :
Friendship Day (also International Friendship Day or Friend’s Day) is a day in several countries for celebrating friendship. It was initially promoted by the greeting cards’ industry; evidence from social networking sites shows a revival of interest in the holiday that may have grown with the spread of the Internet, particularly in India, Bangladesh, and Malaysia.
Mobile phones, digital communication and social media have contributed to popularize the custom. Those who promote the holiday in South Asia attribute the tradition of dedicating a day in honour of friends to have originated in the United States in 1935, but India celebrates Friendship Day on the first Sunday of August. In Nepal, Friendship Day is celebrated on 30 July each year. In Oberlin, Ohio, Friendship Day is celebrated on 9 April each year.
Friendship Invitation Messages for Best Friend
1. I miss you on my Friendship Day, so you must be here! To celebrate your shared experiences, I invite you to spend this day together and to make new memories together. A wonderful friendship, Happy Friendship Day.
2. My goal for this Friendship Day is to make it the best yet. I want to spend it on an incredibly enjoyable experience with my best friend… Warmly, I wish you a day of warmth, my dear.
3. To multiply our joys and smiles, let us do some crazy stuff together on Friendship Day.
4. An open invitation is being extended to the most important friend on Friendship Day… Please join me for the evening with the person I care about.
5. The best thing about Friendship Day is that it serves as a nice reminder to do something special for your best friend. I’m planning to provide you with an incredible time and an unforgettable memory. A wonderful friendship, Happy Friendship Day.
6. I would like you to be my friend, and accept this invitation. It would be nice to make friends with you because you are a sweet person.
7. Allow me to be your friend. Let us join forces and give this friendship a sense of excitement and novelty.
8. I’m curious to know more about you. Please accept my invitation of friendship. I assure you that I will not let you down.
9. If you would like to join us as a friend and supporter, please accept this invitation from a person who wishes to be your friend and companion in all of your endeavours. I’ll never let you down.
10. Please join me as a friend. You are important to me, and I will continue to care for you.
Friendship Day Quotes
1. True friends are like stars; you can only recognize them when it’s dark around you. ~ Bob Marley
2. Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: ‘What! You too? I thought that no one but myself. – C.S. Lewis
3. Best friends are the people in life that make you laugh a little louder, smile a little brighter and live a little better.- Happy Friendship Day 2021
4. “A true friend is one who takes your hand and touches your heart.” – Happy Friendship Day
5. Best friends have conversations impossible to understand by others people. – Happy Friendship Day 2021
6. In the garden of Friendship you are the most beautiful flower.
Friend I cherish the bond, we share.
A true friend like you makes life worthwhile.
7. Friendship that flows from the heart cannot be frozen by adversity, as the water that flows from the spring cannot congeal in winter. – James Fennimore Cooper
8. A man’s friendships are one of the best measures of his worth. ~ Charles Darwin
9. Real friends understand when you say you can’t, forgive when you say “sorry”, feel happy when you say you miss them, smile when you say you care for them, but die when you say forget me. Happy Friendship Day
10. “You know all about me, you know all about us. So, my dear, you are very special to me.” — Happy Friendship Day 2021.
11. “My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me.” — Henry Ford
12. Friendship is the only cement that will ever hold the world together. – Woodrow Wilson
13. All love that has not friendship for its base, is like a mansion built upon the sand. – Ella Wheeler Wilcox
14. Friendship increases by visiting friends but visiting seldom. ~Ben Franklin
15. “When hours feel like moments you know you are with good friends.” — Emily Beckett
Friendship Day Quotes Images