Friendship Day Messages for Childhood Friends :
Friendship Day (also International Friendship Day or Friend’s Day) is a day in several countries for celebrating friendship. It was initially promoted by the greeting cards’ industry; evidence from social networking sites shows a revival of interest in the holiday that may have grown with the spread of the Internet, particularly in India, Bangladesh, and Malaysia.
Mobile phones, digital communication and social media have contributed to popularize the custom. Those who promote the holiday in South Asia attribute the tradition of dedicating a day in honour of friends to have originated in the United States in 1935, but India celebrates Friendship Day on the first Sunday of August. In Nepal, Friendship Day is celebrated on 30 July each year. In Oberlin, Ohio, Friendship Day is celebrated on 9 April each year.
Friendship Day Messages for Childhood Friends
1. When you are a small child, you make the best friends because there is no ulterior motive, there is no hidden agenda… You become friends because you both like and feel compassion for each other, and because you naturally bond with one another. I send my best wishes to my old friend today on happy friendship day.
2. Whenever I am stressed, I remember our simpler days, when we had only smiles, only homework, and only doing whatever we wanted to do, with no clue of the turmoil that lies ahead. Good times and friendship – cheers! Wishing you and all your friends all the best on Friendship Day.
3. Many things have been done together. From creating our first paper boat to confessing our love to our crushes, learning is a lifelong process. I’ve been with you for the longest time, and I’ll stay with you forever because of that. Good friend to you on this Happy Friendship Day.
4. you know what it’s called when people are friends on a specific day. I wish you happy friendship day! To tell the truth, that’s because I’m celebrating it with the same childhood friend. I hold you close to my heart because you are special to me. Let this wishful wish bring you all the happiness in the world.
5. Our friendship has been as long as we have both been alive. we’ve seen the good times, the bad times, the fun times, the hard times, the sad times, and of course, the happy times Please accept my heartfelt gratitude for making each and every memory memorable for me. Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and Have a Wonderful Friendship Day.
6. You are the one and only person in the world who truly knows me and who has seen me through both my successes and failures, who has always been by my side through everything, and who can always empathise with me. I wish all my friends a very happy Friendship Day.
7. For me, Friendship Day means celebrating with my best friend from childhood. Our friendship has improved over time. Here’s to those fond memories of the past and those new memories we’re all making together…. A wonderful friendship, Happy Friendship Day.
8. For me, our friendship began on some unmeasurable date and that’s what’s so special about it. You are more than just a schoolmate. You are a friend that has been there since before I was born. May you enjoy many more friendships.
9. When you are with me to celebrate my Friendship Day, my happiness increases. Over the course of this day, we’ve done everything from tying Friendship bands together to going out on parties. Happy Friendship Day! Sending you lots of warmth and affection with loving hugs.
10. I am not your friend. My childhood friend, my lifelong friend, who I’ve done the earliest and most exciting things with in my life. Happy Friendship Day wishes to you. Come and reminisce about the beautiful times of our lives!
Friendship Day Quotes
1. True friends are like stars; you can only recognize them when it’s dark around you. ~ Bob Marley
2. Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: ‘What! You too? I thought that no one but myself. – C.S. Lewis
3. Best friends are the people in life that make you laugh a little louder, smile a little brighter and live a little better.- Happy Friendship Day 2021
4. “A true friend is one who takes your hand and touches your heart.” – Happy Friendship Day
5. Best friends have conversations impossible to understand by others people. – Happy Friendship Day 2021
6. In the garden of Friendship you are the most beautiful flower.
Friend I cherish the bond, we share.
A true friend like you makes life worthwhile.
7. Friendship that flows from the heart cannot be frozen by adversity, as the water that flows from the spring cannot congeal in winter. – James Fennimore Cooper
8. A man’s friendships are one of the best measures of his worth. ~ Charles Darwin
9. Real friends understand when you say you can’t, forgive when you say “sorry”, feel happy when you say you miss them, smile when you say you care for them, but die when you say forget me. Happy Friendship Day
10. “You know all about me, you know all about us. So, my dear, you are very special to me.” — Happy Friendship Day 2021.
11. “My best friend is the one who brings out the best in me.” — Henry Ford
12. Friendship is the only cement that will ever hold the world together. – Woodrow Wilson
13. All love that has not friendship for its base, is like a mansion built upon the sand. – Ella Wheeler Wilcox
14. Friendship increases by visiting friends but visiting seldom. ~Ben Franklin
15. “When hours feel like moments you know you are with good friends.” — Emily Beckett
Friendship Day Quotes Images