Forscan Activation Code : Obtaining Paid Long Term Forscan Extended License
FORScan is a software scanner for Ford, Mazda, Lincoln and Mercury vehicles, designed to work over ELM327 and J2534 Pass-Thru compatible adapters.
There are many OBD2 scanners, but does FORScan somehow differ? Yes, because it is designed especially for Ford, Mazda, Lincoln and Mercury vehicles. So supports specific features of the manufacturer protocols, making the FORScan more powerful in work with these models than any regular OBD2 scanner.
For example, FORScan can detect modules which are not visible for regular OBD2 scanners, it can show you and reset trouble codes which are never displayed by OBD2 scanners. FORScan can show you PIDs which are not supported by any OBD2 scanner, and also run specific tests and service procedures. Version of FORScan for Windows can also perform configuration and programming functions. In other words, FORScan can do things that regular OBD2 scanners can not do.
Forscan Activation Code :
You can purchase Extended License on the Products page through our partner’s site (MyCommerce/ShareIt). You can order 1 or 3 years license
As soon as your payment is processed, the shop will show you order/confirmation page that contains Activation Code, and also will send you the confirmation email that contains the Activation Code and installation instruction. It will look like the following:-
The license key for “FORScan 3 years Extended License for 1 PC” is listed below. You will need this license key to complete the process and activate the product. The license key and the text below originate from the software publisher and may be written in another language.
Your activation code for 1 FORScan Extended License(s) is: XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX
The following information is from Freddy and may be written in another language: Thanks for using FORScan!
Please activate your license(s) as the following:
1) Run FORScan and go to the About section (last item in the main menu).
2) Press “Enter Activation Code” button.
3) In the dialog opened please enter the activation code you received in email. Note: we strongly recommend copy & past the code (not type manually) to avoid mistakes.
4) Wait for activation result and confirm restart of FORScan. Note: if activation fails, please check your PC firewall settings and make sure FORScan outcoming connections are not blocked.
5) After restart the Extended License is installed and application is ready for use.
The activation code is valid during the whole license validity period. In case of laptop replacement, Windows reinstallation etc you may need to use the code to activate FORScan Extended license again. Please keep the activation code safe. In case of problems with activation, please contact FORScan Support Team.
Please install the Activation Code as instructed in the email received:
- Select Activation Code (all symbols, but without any extra characters) and copy it to the clipboard (usually with right mouse click and popup menu or hot keys)
- Go to the About section of the FORScan application and press “Enter Activation Code”.
- In the dialog opened, please copy Activation Code from the clipboard to the input field.
- Run activation and confirm restart when FORScan asks about it
After restart application is ready to work.
If activation doesn’t go through, please try/check the following:
- Temporarily disable firewall, if it helps please add FORScan to the “white” list.
- If it doesn’t work after disabling firewall, the problem may be in the Internet Explorer settings. FORScan uses Windows system (Internet Explorer) for Internet connection. Run Internet Explorer and try to open FORScan site by HTTPS. If it doesn’t work, please check and fix Internet Explorer settings.
If activation was successful, but FORScan still shows Standard License after restart, please check date on your PC, as it must be correct.
It is also important to note the following:
- Internet connection is required at the moment of activation. After activation, FORScan doesn’t require Internet connection.
- Activation Code is not one-time code. It needs to be used again to activate the Extended License if activation is lost for some reason. It is recommend to store the Activation Code in safe place. If Activation Code is lost, you can request it from FORScan support team.
- One license is supposed to be used on a single PC by a single person (license owner).