firstphasecard.com Activate Card : How do I Activate my First Phase card?
While anyone can apply for the First Phase credit card, it is specifically designed for those who face challenges with obtaining credit. Our goal is to provide credit options to those with limited access to credit.
If you have had challenges with getting credit or are looking for additional options, First Phase is a great choice. Our goal is to provide credit options that enable you to build your credit† while reporting to the credit bureaus.
How do I apply for the First Phase card?
If you are interested in building your credit with First Phase start here!
In order to apply you will need:
- To be at least 18 years or older.
- Acceptable debt/income ratio.
- Verification checks compliant with USA Patriot Act.
In most cases your application will be reviewed immediately. We are required to verify the identity of all applicants to comply with the USA Patriot Act. Sometimes that takes a bit longer. We will notify you within 30 days.
Once approved, your new card should arrive in 5-7 business days.
First Phase Card Activation :
1. Follow the directions on the card activation sticker on your new First Phase credit card.
2. Call 877-726-5055 or go to www.FirstPhaseCard.com.
3. Verify your personal information (e.g. Social Security number, card number, or phone number associated with your application) to activate your First Access Card.
How can the First Phase card help me build my credit?
The First Phase credit card is only one part of building your credit score. Paying the First Phase card balance on time is an important first step. Managing your credit line, keeping your balances low, and paying your bills on time are continuous steps in order to build your credit. First Phase reports activity to the three major credit bureaus.
What are my card benefits?
- VISA Account Updater- Automatically updates account information between participating merchants and Visa card issuers.
- Zero Liability‡– Cardholder is not responsible for unauthorized charges.
- NortonLifeLock – Identity Theft – Dedicated to monitoring evolving threats, trends and data to protect and empower people to live their digital lives safely.