Fathers Day Shayari in Hindi:
Father’s Day is a holiday of honouring fatherhood and paternal bonds, as well as the influence of fathers in society. In Catholic countries of Europe, it has been celebrated on 19 March as Saint Joseph’s Day since the Middle Ages. In the United States, Father’s Day was founded by Sonora Smart Dodd, and celebrated on the third Sunday of June for the first time in 1910. The day is held on various dates across the world and different regions maintain their own traditions of honouring fatherhood.
Father’s Day 2021 is celebrated on 20th June, 2021
Father’s Day is a recognized Public holiday in Lithuania and some parts of Spain, and was regarded as such in Italy until 1977. It is a national holiday in Australia, Estonia, Samoa, and equivalently in South Korea, where it is celebrated as Parents Day. The holiday complements similar celebrations honouring family members, such as Mother’s Day, Siblings Day, and Grandparents’ Day.
Fathers Day Shayari in Hindi:
1. मेरे लिए किस्मत से भी लड़ जाते हो, मेरे पास कोई दुःख आ ना सके, कोई धुप मुझे मुरझा ना सके, मेरे साया बन के चले, मेरे पापा…!!
2. न हो तो रोती हैं जिदे, ख्वाहिशों का ढेर होता हैं,
पिता हैं तो हमेशा बच्चो का दिल शेर होता हैं..
3. पिता वो अनमोल रिश्ता होता हैं जिसके गुस्से में प्यार होता हैं, डांट में अपनापन होता हैं|
आई लव यू डैडी. हैप्पी फादर्स डे
4. मेरी रब से एक गुज़ारिश है,
छोटी सी लगानी एक सिफारिश है,
रहे जीवन भर खुश मेरे पापा
बस इतनी सी मेरी ख्वाहिश है.
हैप्पी फादर्स डे
5. मेरे लिए किस्मत से भी लड़ जाते हो, मेरे पास कोई दुःख आ ना सके, कोई धुप मुझे मुरझा ना सके, मेरे साया बन के चले, मेरे पापा.
हैप्पी फादर्स डे
6. आज भी मेरी फरमाइश कम नहीं होती, तंगी के आलम में भी, पापा की आँखे कभी नम नहीं होती.
हैप्पी फादर्स डे
7. नसीब वाले है जिनके सर पर पिता का हाथ होता है, ज़िद पूरी हो जाती है सब अगर पिता का साथ है.
हैप्पी फादर्स डे
8. कुछ लोगों का प्यार कभी नहीं बदलता,
उन्हें ही माँ – बाप कहते है..!!
9. खुशी का हर लम्हा पास होता है,
जब पिता साथ होता है. हैप्पी फादर्स डे
10. मेरे पिता मुझसे हमेशा कहा करते थे कि जब तुम मरो,
उस समय यदि तुम्हारे पांच अच्छे दोस्त हैं तो तुम्हारी ज़िन्दगी अच्छी रही है..!!
11. ज़िन्दगी जीने का मज़ा तो आपसे मांगे हुए सिक्कों से था,
“पापा” हमारी कमाई से तो ज़रूरतें भी पूरी नहीं होती..!!
12. दुनिया का सबसे अमीर इंसान भी,
माँ बाप के बिना गरीब होता है..!!
13. मेरा साहस, मेरी इज़्ज़त, मेरा सम्मान है पिता,
मेरी ताकत, मेरी पूँजी, मेरी पहचान है पिता..!!
14. पिता हारकर बाज़ी हमेशा मुस्कुराया,
सतरंज की उस जीत को मै अब समझ पाया..!!
15. खुशियों से भरा हर पल होता है, ज़िन्दगी में सुनहरा हर कल होता है,
मिलती है कामयाबी उन को जिनके सर पर पिता का हाथ होता है..!!
Fathers Day Wishes from Daughter
- I’m so lucky to have you in my life. Happy Father’s Day!
- Today’s your day, Dad. Enjoy it, and know how loved you are!
- Dad, you’re my hero. Thanks for everything.
- Happy Father’s Day! You’re more than a father—you’re a friend. Thank you for all that you’ve done for me.
- I’m so proud to be your kid. Happy Father’s Day, Dad!
- Everyone always says they have the best dad in the world, but that can’t be right…because that man is right here with me. Cheers to you, Dad.
- Thank you for making growing up fun. I love you!
- I love talking to you, hanging out with you, and hearing your advice. Thankful for you every day, but especially today!
- Happy Father’s day to the coolest dad on the planet! Thanks for being you.
- Thank you for bringing love, acceptance, and joy into my life all these years. Happy Father’s Day, Dad!
- All of the lessons you’ve taught me over the years have added up to the wonderful life I’m living today.
- I’m grateful for you, Dad, and I’m not sure I’ll ever be able to pay you back for all that you’ve done for me. Happy Father’s Day!
- Thank you for giving me so many of my favorite memories.
- I wouldn’t be who I am today without you.
- To the best man I know: Happy Father’s Day! Enjoy every moment of this special day.
- Thanks for always having my back, Dad. I love you.
- One day just isn’t enough to tell you how much you mean to me.
Funny Father’s Day Messages
- Happy Great-Excuse-to-Go-Golfing Day!
- Dad, I love how we don’t even have to say out loud that I’m your favorite.
- Today’s about you, Dad! I hope you savor every moment of it. Because tomorrow, it’s back to being all about us—your kids.
- I’m sorry if I’ve driven you a little crazy over the years. Okay, a lot crazy. It’s just because I love you.
- The most important life lesson I’ve learned: When all else fails, call Dad.
- The man, the myth, the legend. Happy Father’s Day, Dad!
- It turns out you were right about everything, Dad. Happy Father’s Day!
- I love you, Dad—even if I never accept your friend request
- You’re the best dad ever. I mean, just look at how I turned out!
- I know raising me took patience…to say the least. Thank you for all of yours!
Father’s Day Messages for Grandpa
- We’re all thinking of you today, Grandpa. Happy Father’s Day!
- Happy Father’s Day to a man who’s as grand as can be!
- For everything you’ve done for me and all the love you share, I’m thankful. Happy Father’s Day, Grandpa!
- I hope you know how much you mean to me, Grandpa. Thank you for being an incredible dad and grandfather to our family!
- Thank you for providing our family with so much strength, comfort, and happiness. Thinking of you today!
- Enjoy this special day, and know that your whole crew is thinking of you!
- I hope your Father’s Day is full of peace, love, and joy. Sending you all my love today and always, Grandpa!
- It’s grand to have someone like you in our family! Happy Father’s Day Grandad!
- I admire the man you’ve been and the man you are. Thank you for teaching me what it is to lead a worthwhile life!
Father’s Day Messages for Your Husband
- You’ve done so much for this family, and today, we’re celebrating that. Thank you for everything!
- I hope you know how much I appreciate you, today and always. Happy Father’s Day!
- You’re an incredible dad and an even better partner.
- Thank you for going above and beyond every day. I love you!
- I’m so thankful to be able to share this journey of parenthood with you. Happy Father’s Day!
- Thank you for all you do for our family! We’re so lucky to have you in our lives.
- Happy Father’s Day to a wonderful dad and amazing husband. We love you so much!
- I’m so proud of the father you’ve become. I couldn’t have asked for more.
- You’re an incredible dad every day of the year, but I’m glad we can set aside today to celebrate you. Cheers to you.
Father’s Day in India
Father’s Day is observed on the third Sunday of June in India. The event is not a public holiday. The day is usually celebrated only in bigger cities like Hyderabad, Chennai, Mumbai, ahmedabad, New Delhi, Kanpur, Bengaluru, Kolkata, Pune and others. After this day was first observed in the United States in 1908 and gradually gained popularity, Indian metropolitan cities, much later, followed suit by recognising this event. In India, the day is usually celebrated with children giving gifts like greeting cards, electronic gadgets, shirts, coffee mugs or books to their fathers.
Father’s Day Images
Origins of Father’s Day
The campaign to celebrate the nation’s fathers did not meet with the same enthusiasm–perhaps because, as one florist explained, “fathers haven’t the same sentimental appeal that mothers have.”
On July 5, 1908, a West Virginia church sponsored the nation’s first event explicitly in honor of fathers, a Sunday sermon in memory of the 362 men who had died in the previous December’s explosions at the Fairmont Coal Company mines in Monongah, but it was a one-time commemoration and not an annual holiday.
The next year, a Spokane, Washington, woman named Sonora Smart Dodd, one of six children raised by a widower, tried to establish an official equivalent to Mother’s Day for male parents. She went to local churches, the YMCA, shopkeepers and government officials to drum up support for her idea, and she was successful: Washington State celebrated the nation’s first statewide Father’s Day on June 19, 1910.