espn.com/activate TV Code Login : How Do I Activate ESPN on Smart TV
If you have the activation code for ESPN, then you can choose to log on to www.espn.com/activate and type in the code in the field, which will be present at the center of the screen. The website www.espn.com/activate will save you a lot of time in activating your application, should you wish to log on to it.
ESPN+ is a hugely popular sports network that broadcasts Bundesliga games along with other football leagues happening in Europe on-demand. However, the best part of the network is that it features some live games and entertains viewers with some highlights and sports analysis
How to Activate ESPN on Your Device?
- After the installation is done, run the app and log in to your account
- Click on Settings
- Click on “ESPN Subscriptions.”
- You will be directed to the home page of ESPN+.
- You will then be asked to choose your plan. Select either the “monthly” subscription or the “annual” subscription based on your preference.
- Read all the terms and conditions carefully.
- Click on “Agree & Subscribe.” You may also choose to restore your subscriptions if you wish to reset your ESPN subscription.
- On the next page, proceed to choose “Set Up Account” to conclude the activation procedure. If you have followed all the procedures up until this point without any errors, then you can access your subscription on this device or any other supported device you have chosen to synchronize with.
- Open the app store accessible on your Roku. The app store can be Google Play Store if you are using Android devices; otherwise, open the app store available on your system
- Proceed to search for ESPN in the search window of the app store.
- Once you find it, click on “install” and initiate the installation process.
- As you know, first, the app will be downloaded, and then it will be installed. Your device will let you know once everything is done.
- Launch the app.
- You will be directed to the app’s home screen, which will ask you to either login or sign up. If you have already registered previously for ESPN, then feel free to use your existing login credentials. However, if you do not have an id at ESPN, then you have to sign up.
- After you are logged in, click on the “Settings” option.
- You will move to a page where you can see the “ESPN Subscriptions” option. Click on it.
- You will be directed to the homepage of ESPN.
- You need to open your browser.
- From there, you need to type “ESPN app for download” in the URL window of your screen.
- The search engine result will give you a list of sites from where you can download and install the ESPN app.
- However, it is always said that one must always go for www.espn.com/activate as the product there will be verified.
- The site will display two options. A user can choose to get the app from App Store (Apple) or Google Play Store. You can proceed to click on the hyperlink based on your preference.
- You will then arrive at either the Google Play Store site or App Store (Apple) site, where you can proceed towards downloading your product.
- Download the app from there and then proceed to open the ”Downloads” folder.
- Search for the setup file and then proceed to double-click on it.
- The system will, of course, ask for your permission. Proceed to click on the “Yes” button.
- A window will appear which will further guide you in the installation process.
- After the installation is over, proceed to restart the system to clear out any bugs.
How much does ESPN cost?
$6.99 per month
How much does ESPN cost? You can get an ESPN subscription for $6.99 per month, or save over 15% with an ESPN Annual Plan at $69.99 per year. You can also bundle ESPN with Disney+ and Hulu for $13.99 per month.