espn.com/ activate :
If you have the activation code for ESPN+, then you can choose to log on to espn.com/activate and type in the code in the field, which will be present at the center of the screen. The website espn.com/activate will save you a lot of time in activating your application, should you wish to log on to it.
ESPN+ is a hugely popular sports network that broadcasts Bundesliga games along with other football leagues happening in Europe on-demand. However, the best part of the network is that it features some live games and entertains viewers with some highlights and sports analysis.
As many would point out, the best part of the network is the show called ESPN FC, which Dan Thomas hosts (along with Sebastian Salazar and Kay Murray) where he discusses and speculates about the latest football games almost every day in the company of some former football players, expert journalists, and former and current commentators such as Steve Nicol, Shaka, Alejandro Moreno, Julien Laurens, Craig Burley, Frank Leboeuf, Jan Age Fjortoft, Don Hutchison, and Gabriele Marcotti.
Apart from ESPN FC, you can also watch shows such as “Detail,” “NBA Rooks,” “Peyton’s Places,” “Miles to go,” “Why We Fight,” “NFL Primetime,” etc. However, the primary facet of ESPN+ has to be ESPN FC, which gets intense and interesting during the crunch moments of UEFA Champions League, World Cup, or Euros.
- Open the app store accessible on your device. The app store can be Google Play Store if you are using Android devices; otherwise, open the app store available on your system.
- Proceed to search for ESPN in the search window of the app store.
- Once you find it, click on “install” and initiate the installation process.
- As you know, first, the app will be downloaded, and then it will be installed. Your device will let you know once everything is done.
- Launch the app.
- You will be directed to the app’s home screen, which will ask you to either login or sign up. If you have already registered previously for ESPN, then feel free to use your existing login credentials. However, if you do not have an id at ESPN, then you have to sign up.
- After you are logged in, click on the “Settings” option.
- You will move to a page where you can see the “ESPN+ Subscriptions” option. Click on it.
- You will be directed to the homepage of ESPN+.
- You need to open your browser.
- From there, you need to type “ESPN app for download” in the URL window of your screen.
- The search engine result will give you a list of sites from where you can download and install the ESPN app.
- However, it is always said that one must always go for www.espn.com/activate as the product there will be verified.
- The site will display two options. A user can choose to get the app from App Store (Apple) or Google Play Store. You can proceed to click on the hyperlink based on your preference.
- You will then arrive at either the Google Play Store site or App Store (Apple) site, where you can proceed towards downloading your product.
- Download the app from there and then proceed to open the ”Downloads” folder.
- Search for the setup file and then proceed to double-click on it.
- The system will, of course, ask for your permission. Proceed to click on the “Yes” button.
- A window will appear which will further guide you in the installation process.
- After the installation is over, proceed to restart the system to clear out any bugs.
How to Activate ESPN+ on Your Device?
- After the installation is done, run the app and log in to your account.
- Click on Settings.
- Click on “ESPN+ Subscriptions.”
- You will be directed to the home page of ESPN+.
- You will then be asked to choose your plan. Select either the “monthly” subscription or the “annual” subscription based on your preference.
- Read all the terms and conditions carefully.
- Click on “Agree & Subscribe.” You may also choose to restore your subscriptions if you wish to reset your ESPN+ subscription.
- On the next page, proceed to choose “Set Up Account” to conclude the activation procedure. If you have followed all the procedures up until this point without any errors, then you can access your subscription on this device or any other supported device you have chosen to synchronize with.