Error Starting Experience Roblox: General Connection Problems – Roblox Support
Signs of Connection Problems
- Roblox has trouble with or fails to load online experiences, sometimes showing the player an error message (which can include “Could Not Connect” or “ID=17 Failure” messages).
- Loading screen on the website takes a long time or never finishes to load.
- Players can visit experiences in the Build or Edit modes, but not in Play mode.
- Experiences randomly or consistently tell you that they have shut down.
- HttpSendRequest failed: HRESULT 0x80072efd error is usually the result of Roblox having difficulty communicating certain bits of information with our servers.
Why It Can Happen
- Firewall: This is very frequently a firewall problem, though it can be (in very few cases) the result of a low-bandwidth connection or an inconsistent wireless connection.
- Slow Internet Connection/Big Experience: If you are playing on the internet on really slow service, and the experience is big, it can take a good bit of time to actually download the map. Give it a little while.
- Empty Experience/Place: If the map seems to be running, but is unusually devoid of stuff, then the map did in fact load. The experience’s creator probably just didn’t build anything in it, so it is empty. You can tell when a map is done loading once your avatar appears.
- Bad Experience/Place: The experience could be bad. There could be a bad script in it, or it has too many objects, which is preventing the experience from running properly. Inform the creator of the problem, as only he/she will be able to repair it.
Read Also : myuhc.com Register Now Login
What to Do
Please try each step below, one at a time, in order. If one solution doesn’t work, move on to the next!
Make Sure You’re Using a Supported Browser
Make sure you are using the most updated version of your browser to Play Roblox. If you are having issues playing with your current browser, please try playing on a different browser, such as Firefox or Chrome.
Check Your Browser’s Security Settings
You will need to ensure that the security settings on your browser allow for Roblox. If these settings are set too high, it can cause a variety of problems ranging from what is listed at the top of this article to website issues such as buttons/links not responding.
Check Wireless Connection
You can rule out the wireless connection by switching to a wired connection if possible. If it’s not the connection, or if you can’t try a wired connection, then check your firewall’s settings, which we will discuss below.
Remove/Disable Any Ad-Blocker Browser Add-Ons
Browser Add-Ons/Extensions can cause a number of issues, and in particular, Ad-blockers can stop an experience from fully loading.
Make Sure the Appropriate Ports are Open
The ports that Roblox uses is dependent on the Operating System used. The port range is currently UDP 49152 – 65535, so keeping all these ports open should allow Roblox to connect to your router properly.
Read Also : USPS Tracking
Configure Your Firewall and/or Router
A lot of antivirus or internet security software tries to control which programs can access the internet. Often, these programs err on the side of caution and by default, no program is allowed access.
As an extra measure, please reinstall Roblox.
If after following the suggestions above, you continue to experience any issue(s), please contact Roblox Customer Support and provide the following details:
- Roblox Username:
- Any Error Messages Received:
- Model Name Of Your Device:
- OS Version:
- Steps To Encounter The Issue:
Please also include any additional details that may help us better understand the issue being reported, as well as any recent changes you have made to your device or network.