Eid Ul Adha Wishes to Family :
The people of India are gearing up for Eid-ul-Adha or Bakrid, which is known as Bakra Eid or Bakrid. In preparation for the coronavirus pandemic, goat breeders have set up markets to sell their wares. However, business has been affected due to fears surrounding the coronavirus, as well as the potential emergence of a third wave.
Bakra Eid is celebrated when people make an animal sacrifice to show their love and devotion to God. One should first share the sacrifice with family, friends, and the poor and the needy, and then publish it. We take a look at the festival vendors’ photos and showcase their hard work the same way they do every year.
Eid Ul Adha Wishes to Family :
- My Eid wish is that we all celebrate together in great merriment. Happy Eid Ul Adha to my family.
- In my family, Eid festivities can never be complete without my people.” Please be blessed and happy on this holiday, and Eid Mubarak to all.
- May Allah shine his love and blessings on the darkest areas of our lives. May He be always there to help us as we proceed along our journeys. May He fill our hearts with love for each other, that we may show love to others. Happy Eid Ul Adha to my family!
- Ramadan Mubarak to all of you, may Allah bless your days and nights with hope, peace, and prosperity.
- I am sending you my best wishes, which include good health and long life
- May you be blessed on Eid, and please accept my warmest wishes.
- Have a blessed Eid Ul Adha.
- Please join us as we say our good-bye to Allah during Ramadan. We would ask Him to be praised and ask for penance. Warm wishes on Eid Ul Adha for the most amazing family. Eid Mubarak to all!
- Everything will be done for you. You might be surprised to know that your Roshan is very intelligent. There are some people who wish Eid comes because of their wish to benefit Allah’s mercy. To you all on the festival of Eid, happy Eid Ul Adha.
- To the family that embodies best family values, we wish success and mercy. May Allah bestow wealth, power, health, and honour upon you. Have a nice and blessed Eid Ul Adha.
- I send warm wishes for Eid Ul Adha so that I can convey my warmest and most caring regards to the family. Happy Eid Mubarak to you all. May Allah bless you and keep you all protected.
- Eid is a wonderful time to spend time with your loved ones. During Ramadan, I pray to God to grant blessings such as happiness, peace, and honour to my family who is my source of strength. Eid Ul Adha Wishes you a joyous Eid festival.
Eid al-Adha Wishes
1. On this Eid-al-Adha, may all your prayers be answered by Allah.
May he grant you your heart’s desire.
2. Allahu Akbar, Allahu Akbar, Allahu Akbar…
As you recite your prayers on Eid al-Adha,
May Allah bless you and all your wishes come true.
Happy Eid al-Adha!
3. As Allah waters his creation,
May he also sprinkle his wondrous blessings over you and your beloved ones.
4. On Eid Ul Adha, wishing that your sacrifices are appreciated and your prayers are answered by the almighty. Have a blessed Eid Ul Adha!
5. Allah sayings: “it is neither their meat nor their blood that reaches Allah. It is your piety that reaches him. He has thus made them subject to you that may glorify Allah for his guidance to you and proclaim the good news to all who do right.”
6. On Eid-ul-adha wishing that your sacrifices are appreciated & And your prayers are answered by Allah almighty
7. May the unlimited blessings of Allah bring you hope, love, laugh faith and a bouquet of joy forever on Eid-ul-adha.
8. Eid-ul-adha is eid of sacrifice and commitment of Allah’s order
May Allah bless us with the same spirit in all circles of Life. Eid ul adha gives a lesson of believes in Allah so believe on him and he will grant you your heart’s desire.
9. May on this Eid the plate of your life is filled
With juicy kababs & tikkas,
topped with chatni of happiness,
And covered with salad of love!
On this Hajj, I want to make you know that you are a very special person and that’s why I have decided to send you the warmest of all greetings this special day. Happy Hajj!
10. Wishing a joyous and blissful Eid to you! You and your family will be in my prayers and good thoughts. May Allah’s blessing never leave your side.
Eid al-Adha Wishes Images
Sacrifice on Eid al-Adha
The tradition for Eid al-Adha involves slaughtering an animal and sharing the meat in three equal parts – for family, for relatives and friends, and for poor people. The goal is to make sure every Muslim gets to eat meat. The celebration has a clear message of devotion, kindness and equality.
However, the purpose of sacrifice in Eid al-Adha is not about shedding of blood just to satisfy Allah. It is about sacrificing something devotees love the most to advance the message of Eid al-Adha. In other words, the sacrifice can be something other than an animal such as money or time spent on community service. There are historical precedences of caliphs sacrificing items other than meat. After all, the animal sacrifice is only a sunnah, which is habitual rather than required. The Quran said that the meat will not reach Allah, nor will the blood, but what reaches him is the devotion of devotees.