Eid Ul Adha Wishes in Pandemic Covid 19 :
The people of India are gearing up for Eid-ul-Adha or Bakrid, which is known as Bakra Eid or Bakrid. In preparation for the coronavirus pandemic, goat breeders have set up markets to sell their wares. However, business has been affected due to fears surrounding the coronavirus, as well as the potential emergence of a third wave.
Bakra Eid is celebrated when people make an animal sacrifice to show their love and devotion to God. One should first share the sacrifice with family, friends, and the poor and the needy, and then publish it. We take a look at the festival vendors’ photos and showcase their hard work the same way they do every year.
Eid al-Adha Wishes
1. On this Eid-al-Adha, may all your prayers be answered by Allah.
May he grant you your heart’s desire.
2. Allahu Akbar, Allahu Akbar, Allahu Akbar…
As you recite your prayers on Eid al-Adha,
May Allah bless you and all your wishes come true.
Happy Eid al-Adha!
3. As Allah waters his creation,
May he also sprinkle his wondrous blessings over you and your beloved ones.
4. On Eid Ul Adha, wishing that your sacrifices are appreciated and your prayers are answered by the almighty. Have a blessed Eid Ul Adha!
5. Allah sayings: “it is neither their meat nor their blood that reaches Allah. It is your piety that reaches him. He has thus made them subject to you that may glorify Allah for his guidance to you and proclaim the good news to all who do right.”
6. On Eid-ul-adha wishing that your sacrifices are appreciated & And your prayers are answered by Allah almighty
7. May the unlimited blessings of Allah bring you hope, love, laugh faith and a bouquet of joy forever on Eid-ul-adha.
8. Eid-ul-adha is eid of sacrifice and commitment of Allah’s order
May Allah bless us with the same spirit in all circles of Life. Eid ul adha gives a lesson of believes in Allah so believe on him and he will grant you your heart’s desire.
9. May on this Eid the plate of your life is filled
With juicy kababs & tikkas,
topped with chatni of happiness,
And covered with salad of love!
On this Hajj, I want to make you know that you are a very special person and that’s why I have decided to send you the warmest of all greetings this special day. Happy Hajj!
10. Wishing a joyous and blissful Eid to you! You and your family will be in my prayers and good thoughts. May Allah’s blessing never leave your side.
Eid al-Adha Wishes Images
Sacrifice on Eid al-Adha
The tradition for Eid al-Adha involves slaughtering an animal and sharing the meat in three equal parts – for family, for relatives and friends, and for poor people. The goal is to make sure every Muslim gets to eat meat. The celebration has a clear message of devotion, kindness and equality.
However, the purpose of sacrifice in Eid al-Adha is not about shedding of blood just to satisfy Allah. It is about sacrificing something devotees love the most to advance the message of Eid al-Adha. In other words, the sacrifice can be something other than an animal such as money or time spent on community service. There are historical precedences of caliphs sacrificing items other than meat. After all, the animal sacrifice is only a sunnah, which is habitual rather than required. The Quran said that the meat will not reach Allah, nor will the blood, but what reaches him is the devotion of devotees.