Dreamhack Fortnite Register : https //dreamhack.com sign up
DreamHack is a Swedish production company specializing in esports tournaments and other gaming conventions. It is recognized by the Guinness Book of Records and Twin Galaxies as being the world’s largest LAN party and computer festival with the world’s fastest Internet connection, and the most generated traffic.
For over two decades, ESL Gaming has developed into the world’s largest esports company, leading the industry across the most popular video games with numerous online and offline competitions. The company operates high-profile, branded international leagues and tournaments under the ESL Pro Tour, including Intel® Extreme Masters, ESL Pro League, and other preeminent, stadium-size tournaments such as ESL One.
Dreamhack Fortnite Register
- Log in to Fortnite on your preferred platform.
- Click on the Compete tab at the top of the screen when you’re in the Battle Royale lobby.
- Look for the card that is called “DreamHack Online Open”
- Click on the card and click register.
How to Participate
- You have to be physically present in our festival in Anaheim Convention Center, California. This tournament is played fully on LAN.
- The age limit is 13. Participants aged 13-17 will have to submit a signed parental consent form.
This solos tournament is played in three stages.
- The first stage is open for everyone to sign up and the best 200 of each heat advance to stage 2. We have two different heats: blue and yellow. These will be played on Friday and Saturday.
A player can sign up for all of these two heats. You can play up to ten (10) matches in each heat and the best 200 players will advance from each heat. Once you have advanced you may not play additional heats in stage 1.
- Stage 2 will advance 100 players to the Grand Final. You can play up to ten (10) matches and the best 100 players will advance.
- Stage 3 will see 100 players in a eight (8) game series with small breaks in between each game.
Elimination gives 5 points
Prize Pool Distribution
How to get a seat in the tournament through Free Play
- Players that do not have a BYOC ticket and want to compete in the Free Play area will be accepted on a first come first serve basis from the waiting line by the free play area. Please note that there is a limited number of seats.
- Players that qualify to the qualifying round and Grand Final will have a guaranteed spot in the Free Play area.
- It should be noted that there is no guarantee of participation in the free play area due to limited number of spots, and the provided peripherals must be used.
DreamHack calls itself the world’s largest “digital festival”. Its events include local area network gathering with live concerts and competitions in digital art and esports. The first DreamHack event was held in Malung, Sweden. DreamHack held several gaming events throughout Europe: in Stockholm and Jönköping, Sweden, Tours, France, Bucharest and Cluj, Romania, Valencia and Seville, Spain, London, England and Leipzig, Germany. In May 2016 DreamHack held its first event on the North American continent in Austin, Texas. In August 2016, it held its first event in Montreal, Quebec.
|Festival||Every seated participant gets a table (60 cm deep and 83 cm wide), a chair, a power socket and a LAN socket through which DreamHack supplies one of the fastest Internet connections in the world as of 2011 . To this place they bring their own equipment of choice, usually a display or TV and a computer or console. Some bring their own office chairs to substitute the ones supplied. Since there is activity around the clock, participants can sleep in the adjacent sleeping halls, to which they bring their own sleeping equipment.|
|Gaming competitions||With a total prize pool of over 3 million SEK, the DreamHack esports competitions attract professional players from all over the world, most notably South Korea. From DreamHack, about one hundred different video streams are broadcast over the Internet, of which most cover the esports competitions. 21 of them are produced by DreamHack crew, the rest are independent and include Swedish national TV. These are watched by people from all continents in the world, and at DHW11 the number of unique viewers were over 1.6 million, which is another record.|
|Digital arts competitions||In the DreamHack Kreativ competition participants compete in creating all things digital, including photographs, drawings, music, 3D-models, demos, games, animations and movies. It is for many the most important part of the event, since competitions of this kind are very rare, and places where these artists get to meet their audience in person are even rarer. Some participants spend the entire event producing a creative works, such as a movie or piece of music. The hours-long final ceremony, during which all submissions are presented on the huge screens and sound system of MainStage, draws a big crowd and is highly appreciated by the audience.|
|Live concerts||Every evening and night there are big musical acts on MainStage. This aspect of DreamHack has increased dramatically in popularity and is a major factor in the rise in sale of daypasses, hinting that future concerts are likely to be even grander. The technological direction of the festival is reflected in that MainStage is unusually visual for a stage of this size, with a sophisticated setup of lasers, lights and professional video broadcast equipment.|
|Expo||Many companies present their products in the expo area and it is common for big game development studios to allow visitors to play the games currently under development. There are also various seminars and lectures, as well as a shop selling computer equipment.|
|The Dreamies||A yearly award show introduced in 2020, where a jury gives awards to the best games, characters, eSports teams, and content creators in multiple categories.|