Doordash Promo Codes for Existing Users 2023
You can try Doordash Promo code AFF7 for orders of $12 or more to save $7. Both codes are valid only for new customers. Promotions entice customers to order more from your store with a discount, $0 delivery, or free or discounted item.
When you run a promotion, your business will be prominently featured to your target audience in the Offers tab and Offers for You carousels of the DoorDash app.
Promotions can help your business:
- Drive more sales. Promotions entice customers to order from your store, and to spend more per order.
- Target specific customer groups. Choose whether to target new, existing, or lapsed customers and select the discount or offer that fits your business.
- Stand out to customers. You’ll be featured in the Offers tab and Offers for You carousels of the DoorDash app and labeled with a promotion badge.
How to Create a Promotion
- Log into the DoorDash Merchant Portal.
- Go to the Marketing tab and select Run a Campaign.
- Select the type of promotion you want to run based on the goal you want to achieve.
- Choose your audience.
- If you’ve chosen a promotion to attract new customers or engage existing customers, your audience is already set.
- If your promotion is designed to boost sales or promote a menu item, you can choose whether to target all, new, existing, or lapsed customers.
- Customize your promotion.
- Depending on the promotion, you can select what type of discount, a dollar amount or percentage off,) and set order constraints such as a minimum order size or maximum discount.
- We’ll recommend default settings based on your business’s sales and order history, but you can change these settings.
- Keep in mind that lower minimum subtotals and higher discount amounts may entice more customers to redeem your promotion.
- Set a duration.
- Select an end date for your campaign, or choose to keep it going. We recommend keeping it going to maximize sales.
- You can cancel your promotion at any time in the Campaign Reporting page on the Merchant Portal.
- Select stores.
- If you have multiple stores, select the stores the promotion should feature. You can select up to 2,000 stores at a time.
- If some of your stores are eligible for a free trial credit, you must create two separate campaigns for stores with and without trial credit.
- Optional: Assign a daily budget.
- Your daily budget is an amount you’re comfortable spending, on average, for promotion orders each day across all the stores selected in the campaign.
- We recommend no cap on daily budget to allow more customers to redeem this promotion. This approach is best for maximizing potential orders.
- Review your campaign details and click Create Promotion.
You will only be charged if your promotion leads to an order placed. In these cases, you’ll cover:
- The customer discount you’re offering, whether its a dollar or percentage off amount, or the customer’s delivery fee, and
- A $0.99 marketing fee per order received. This helps us market your campaign.
The Red Card is a credit card that Dashers use to pay for some (but not all) DoorDash orders. Each Dasher receives a Red Card during orientation or when they receive an Activation Kit.
Note: your earnings will not be deposited on the Red Card, and it is not linked to your bank account.
Also Read : Doordash Merchant Portal Login
Setting up Red Card on iOS:
- In the Dasher app, tap Account
- On the top of the next page, tap the red-colored link that states Did DoorDash give you a payment card?
- Enter your new card’s delight number and last 4 digits (see image above).
|Article Name||Doordash Promo Codes for Existing Users 2023|
|Customer Service Number||855-973-1040|
|Activate your card||Click Here|
How To Activate Doordash Red Card :
If you haven’t logged into your DasherDirect mobile app yet:
- Install the DasherDirect app and tap ‘Get Started’
- Follow the instructions until prompted to activate your card
- Scan the square QR code on the front of the instructions that came with your DasherDirect card, or manually enter the card’s last 4 digits and expiration date (MM/YY)
- Create a PIN for your new DasherDirect card – remember to keep your PIN secure, do not write it down or share it with anyone.
If you have already logged into the DasherDirect app:
- From the main menu, tap ‘Manage card’ and then tap ‘Activate your card’
- Manually enter the card’s last 4 digits and expiration date (MM/YY), or scan the square QR code on the front of the instructions that came with your DasherDirect card.
- Create a PIN for your DasherDirect card – remember to keep your PIN secure, do not write it down or share it with anyone.
Remember, your virtual card can be used while you are waiting for your physical card.
To view your virtual card, tap on ‘Manage Card’ and then the ‘View Virtual Card’ button. For your security, if there is no activity while viewing your virtual card for more than 5 minutes, the screen will time out.
Please note that once you’ve activated your physical card, your virtual card will automatically close.
Setting up Red Card on Android:-
- Tap Menu icon (located in top left corner) and select Red Card from dropdown.
- Enter your new card’s delight number and last 4 digits.
What if I have trouble setting up my Red Card?
A few things to keep in mind before trying to set up the card:-
- If you have not completed the entire sign-up process and received a Welcome message from DoorDash stating your account is activated, please wait a few more days before trying again
- Before setting up the card, make sure you are connected to WiFi. If the card is failing, force quit your Dasher app and wait for about 30 seconds to re-launch it
- If the app freezes or gives you error messages, try uninstalling and reinstalling the app. The latest version of the app may not have the bug you encountered. You can find more troubleshooting tips for the Dasher app here
Using Your Red Card
- Only use the card to pay when prompted by the Dasher app: the app may say “Pay with Red Card” or “Place Order”.
- You can only use the Red Card to pay for a DoorDash order at the correct time and at the correct restaurant. The card will only charge the correct amount of money due to the restaurant.
- Always choose credit as payment method, since the card doesn’t come with a PIN. Ignore the fact that the card says “debit”.
- Do not add tip when paying with the Red Card, and you don’t need to keep receipts unless the order requests you keep the receipt. Please do not give your Red Card receipts to the customer.
- DoorDash will make sure that the card is funded correctly, and you don’t have to worry about discrepancies between the total on the receipt and the total in your Dasher app because DoorDash knows the correct amount.
- In the event that the card is lost, refer to Lost Red Card for next steps.
The Activation Kit includes:
- Hot bag
- Red Card
- Getting Started Manual
How to request an Activation Kit:
- Sign up to be a Dasher and indicate your preferred Orientation method is the Activation Kit (if applicable). Select “Ship it to me” to receive your Activation Kit via USPS.
- After completing the W-9 form, an Activation Confirmation page will appear confirming your request was successful.
- You will receive an email with tracking information for your Activation Kit’s delivery status.
- It will take 1-4 business days for the Activation Kit to be delivered.
Tracking your Activation Kit:
- After you order an Activation Kit, you will receive a confirmation email with the tracking information.
- Reasons for a delayed Kit:
- Lost in the mail
- Mailing address entered incorrectly
- Low kit supplies (Example: Spring Break creates VERY high demand for Kits which can result in delays)
- The background check takes a few days to approve and process
- If you do not receive a confirmation email nor your Activation Kit within 10 business days, contact DoorDash Support for assistance.