disneycruise.disney.go.com Login : My Online Check-in Disney Account
Disney Cruise Line ships provide luxury, comfort and magical, Disney-only touches like Character Greetings, themed pools, kids’ activity clubs, first-run Disney movies and swashbuckling deck parties.
Choose from a variety of offerings at disneycruise.disney.go.com, including wedding and vow renewal ceremonies, added hotel stays at Walt Disney World Resort—or one of our ports around the world—and Adventures by Disney cruise packages.
Your cruise price includes almost every part of your onboard experience, such as:
- Your stateroom along with all applicable taxes and port fees
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Soft drinks served at meals and at each ship’s beverage station
- Snacks and ice cream throughout the ship
- Disney Character Meet & Greets
- Entertainment including live Broadway-style productions at the Walt Disney Theatre as well as Disney movie classics and current first-run films at the Buena Vista Theatre
While you’re sailing, there are a few optional services and activities that do require an additional charge, including Port Adventures excursions, spa and salon services, babysitting in our ship’s nurseries, onboard photography service, phone calls, video games, alcoholic beverages, and our adults-only dining venues, Palo (aboard all ships) and Remy (aboard the Disney Dream and Disney Fantasy).
Expect Something More.
Enchanting Entertainment: Delight in Broadway-caliber musicals, see your favorite Disney characters in new and exciting ways and enjoy a new fireworks show at sea (fireworks on most cruises).
Spacious Staterooms: Designed for Families: extra space and storage, sitting area, and split bath to allow more people to get ready at the same time.
Disney’s Private Island: Relax in paradise with beach chairs, umbrellas, waterslides and a barbecue lunch (on most Bahamian and Caribbean cruises).
Variety of Dining Options: Enjoy upscale restaurants, casual dining, poolside snacks and 24-hour room service.
Imaginative Youth Clubs: Play in themed clubs for every age, staffed by specially trained Disney counselors.
Nightclubs & Lounges: Discover adults-only areas that include a variety of bars and pubs.
Pools & Recreation: Splash it up in freshwater pools and waterslides at sea.
Preparing for Your Cruise
Because most onboard dining, entertainment and activities are included when you sail with us, getting ready can be as simple as packing shorts, shirts, swimsuits and sunglasses. Of course, there are a few other things you’ll need to understand, including:
- Your required documents
- What currency to use on board and in port
- Our alcohol policy
- Items not allowed on board
We recommend you review this important information in advance of your departure date:
- Passports and Travel Documentation
- Packing Lists by Itinerary
- Port Addresses and Parking
- Air and Ground Transportation
With your cruise all set, we’ve got plenty of information to help you prepare for an unforgettable vacation:
- Traveling with infants and small children
- The boarding process and departure time
- When to book Port Adventures excursions
To get the best prices and greater choice of stateroom, we recommend you book your cruise a year in advance if possible. In particular, special itineraries such as our holiday cruises sell out quickly.