Directv Sign In : DIRECTV STREAM & Satellite TV Sign In Account
During the registration process, you would have either created a new user ID/password, or you would have linked an existing AT&T account to your DIRECTV STREAM.
- If you linked an existing account, you will use that account’s user ID/password on the DIRECTV STREAM sign in screen
- If you created a new user ID/password, enter that information on the DIRECTV STREAM sign in screen
If you didn’t create a user ID or can’t find the registration email, go to att.com/mylogin and select Create one now.
If you already have a user ID, here’s how to retrieve it:
- Go to att.com/mylogin
- Select Forgot user ID
- Follow the prompts to find your user ID
Sign in to your DIRECTV STREAM
On the DIRECTV STREAM Sign In screen, type in your user ID and password. Once you are signed in, you are only a few steps away from streaming!
Let’s make sure you are using the user ID and password associated with your DIRECTV STREAM account.
Next time, if you ever need help with your user ID and password, go to the ATT.com Sign In screen and choose Forgot user ID or password.
Read Also : www.ezpassnj.com My Account
Access DIRECTV STREAM with Apple single sign-on
Sign in once on an iOS or Apple TV device to access your DIRECTV STREAM account and supported network apps
INSTRUCTIONS & INFO
iOS device setup
First, change the TV provider if you’re already signed in to a different one:
- Open Settings.
- Scroll down and tap TV Provider.
- Tap Sign Out or Remove TV Provider.
Then, sign in to DIRECTV STREAM on your device:
- Return to Settings, then tap TV Provider.
- Search for and choose DIRECTV STREAM.
- Enter your user ID and password, and tap Sign In.
Apple TV setup
Already signed in to a different TV provider?
- Select Settings, then Account, then TV Provider.
- Choose Sign Out.
Sign in to the DIRECTV STREAM app on your Apple TV:
- Select Settings and choose Account, then TV Provider, and finally Sign in.
- Search for and select DIRECTV STREAM.
- Select your DIRECTV user ID from the list (if applicable) or select Enter New and follow the prompts.
- Enter your password and select Done.
After you set up your device or TV
Now you don’t have to manually sign in to the DIRECTV STREAM and supported network apps included in your subscription.
Not sure which apps you can access? Check your TV Provider settings to see apps that:
- Come with your DIRECTV subscription
- Aren’t available with DIRECTV STREAM
Use your DIRECTV STREAM login to change your payment info
Sign in to learn how to update credit card details and additional billing and payment information for your DIRECTV STREAM account.
Want to update your payment information with a new card number, revised expiration date, or corrected address? Or, did you receive notice that your bill couldn’t be processed with your current payment info? Here’s how to update it.
- Sign in and go to your Billing & Payments page.
- Select Change under My payment info.
- You may update your payment method and billing address under the Update payment method page.
- Alternatively, you may select PayPal as a payment method.
- Once done, select save.
Also Read : paypal.con Login
DIRECTV STREAM account
- Go to Account Overview.
- Choose DIRECTV STREAM and select See charges & payments.
- Access My activity to view your payment history
Good to know: You can find your credit card details for your account in the My payment info tab. Also, your monthly bill date is auto assigned and can’t be changed.
Why is there a pre-authorization charge on my card?
Your DIRECTV STREAM charges are billed at the beginning of each monthly bill period to the payment method on file for your account.
Accepted payment methods
- Credit card: Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover