deepbluedebit.com Activate App : DEEPBLUE Debit Account App Download
The DEEPBLUE™ Debit Account is a bank account that has the benefits you get from a bank with no credit check¹ or minimum balance requirements. Plus, you can get your tax refund faster² with Direct Deposit. Banking services provided by Republic Bank & Trust Company, Member FDIC.
• Get your payroll or benefit payments up to 2 days earlier with Direct Deposit.
• Check your balance and transaction history
• Send money to family and friends
• Optional Overdraft Service
How to Activate DEEPBLUE Debit Card Online:
You will receive your NetSpend Visa card in the mail, within seven to 10 business days after you place your order. There are activation instructions in the mail
1. Visit deepbluedebit.com/activate to sign up.
2. The option to create a new account can be found by clicking on it.
3. Enter your First and Last Names, Email Addresses, ZIP Codes, Street Addresses, etc. on the Registration page.
4. Give your birth date and social security number as proof of your identity. Federal regulations will be able to verify the facts with the help of this.
5. Sign up for an account by clicking the SIGN UP button.
How to Activate NetSpend DEEPBLUE Debit on the Phone:
- Call NetSpend support from netspend.com/activate.
- Tell the customer service representative your card number, the security code and information that will confirm your identity.
- As soon as the representative activates your card, it’s available for you to use
How to Request DEEPBLUE Debit Visa Card Online:-
- Visit www.netspend.com and click the button labeled “Sign Up Now.”
- After the online application loads, enter your personal information as requested in each data field.
- Click on your choice of cards, and before you click “Get My Card,” click on “Review the Fees Associated With Your Prepaid Card.”
How to Activate DEEPBLUE Debit Card Without SSN?
Netspend offers prepaid debit cards from Visa and Mastercard. Netspend doesn’t require a credit check and you don’t have to keep a minimum balance on the card. To activate a Netspend prepaid card, you’ll need to provide a Social Security number (SSN). You can only activate a Netspend card without a Social Security number (SSN) if you provide another legal identification number, such as an Alien Registration Number. Netspend customer service representatives were unwilling to say, either by phone or email, whether or not it is possible to activate a Netspend prepaid card without providing a Social Security number or legal identification number.
“Why does Netspend need my SNN?” you may wonder. According to Netspend’s terms and conditions, you must provide a government-issued identification number to activate a card for identity verification purposes. Identity verification is required by federal anti-terrorism laws, as well as insurance regulations. This process also helps Netspend protect your account from fraud. You will also be asked for your driver’s license number and other personal information. Full use of the card will be restricted if your identity is only partially verified.
To activate your DEEPBLUE Debit prepaid card, you’ll need to follow these steps:
- Step 1. Go to Netspend.com and click on “Activate Card” in the top right corner of the homepage.
- Step 2. Enter the number on the front of your card and the three-digit security number on the back of the card.
- Step 3. Provide the identifying information required to create an account, including a government-issued identification number. After you have created your account, your card will be activated and ready to use.