Deepblue Debit | deep blue debit.com Activate Card Online
The DEEPBLUE Debit Account is a bank account that has the benefits you get from a bank with no credit check or minimum balance requirements. Plus, you can get your tax refund faster with Direct Deposit. Banking services provided by Republic Bank & Trust Company, Member FDIC.
• Get your payroll or benefit payments up to 2 days earlier with Direct Deposit.
• Check your balance and transaction history.
• Send money to family and friends.
• Optional Overdraft Service.
How to Activate DEEPBLUE Debit Card Online deepbluedebit.com/account/activate:
You will receive your Deepblue Visa card in the mail, within seven to 10 business days after you place your order. There are activation instructions in the mail
1. Visit deepbluedebit.com/activate to sign up.
2. The option to create a new account can be found by clicking on it.
3. Enter your First and Last Names, Email Addresses, ZIP Codes, Street Addresses, etc. on the Registration page.
4. Give your birth date and social security number as proof of your identity. Federal regulations will be able to verify the facts with the help of this.
5. Sign up for an account by clicking the SIGN UP button
Deepblue Debit | deep blue debit.com
- Call NetSpend support from netspend.com/activate
- Tell the customer service representative your card number, the security code and information that will confirm your identity
- As soon as the representative activates your card, it’s available for you to use
Account use and features are subject to Account opening and ID verification.
Get paid earlier
Receive your tax refund, paycheck, or government benefits earlier with Direct Deposit.
Cash back offers
Earn cash back offers on qualifying purchases with Payback RewardsSM.
High-yield savings account
Earn up to 6.00% Annual Percentage Yield with an optional Savings Account.
Know when your tax refund, or other direct deposit, becomes available. Enroll in Anytime Alerts and receive a text after each transaction.
Optional overdraft service
Enroll in optional Debit Card Overdraft Service.
Mobile Check Capture
Take a few photos with your phone and add check funds to your Account using the Mobile App.
How to Activate DEEPBLUE Debit Card Without SSN deepbluedebit.com activate login?
Netspend offers prepaid debit cards from Visa and Mastercard. Netspend doesn’t require a credit check and you don’t have to keep a minimum balance on the card. To activate a Netspend prepaid card, you’ll need to provide a Social Security number (SSN). You can only activate a Netspend card without a Social Security number (SSN) if you provide another legal identification number, such as an Alien Registration Number. Netspend customer service representatives were unwilling to say, either by phone or email, whether or not it is possible to activate a Netspend prepaid card without providing a Social Security number or legal identification number.
“Why does Netspend need my SNN?” you may wonder. According to Netspend’s terms and conditions, you must provide a government-issued identification number to activate a card for identity verification purposes. Identity verification is required by federal anti-terrorism laws, as well as insurance regulations. This process also helps Netspend protect your account from fraud. You will also be asked for your driver’s license number and other personal information. Full use of the card will be restricted if your identity is only partially verified.
Use your DeepBlue Account everywhere Debit Mastercard® is accepted.
Account opening is subject to registration and ID verification. Online access required to complete registration.
1. ID verification required. We will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and your government ID number. We may also ask to see your driver’s license or other identifying information. Restrictions apply. See deepbluedebit.com or card order page for details.
2. Faster claim compares tax refunds disbursed via direct deposit vs. mailed paper check. www.irs.gov/refunds to learn more.
3. Based on comparison of our ACH processing policy vs. posting funds at settlement.
Approval review usually takes 3-5 minutes but can take up to one hour. All checks are subject to approval for funding in Ingo Money’s sole discretion. Fees apply for approved Money in Minutes transactions funded to your Account. Unapproved checks will not be funded to your Account. Ingo Money reserves the right to recover losses resulting from illegal or fraudulent use of the Ingo Money Service.
Your wireless carrier may charge a fee for message and data usage. Additional transaction fees, costs, terms and conditions may be associated with the funding and use of your Account. See your Deposit Account Agreement for details.
5. The Debit Card Overdraft Service is an optional service made available to eligible DEEPBLUE™ Debit customers by Republic Bank & Trust Company, Member FDIC. Once you enroll and meet the eligibility requirements, you will be charged $20.00 for each transaction that overdraws your account by more than $10.00, up to a maximum of five (5) fees per calendar month
To avoid that fee, you have twenty-four (24) hours from the time of the first transaction that creates the overdraft to bring your account back to a zero ($0.00) or a positive balance. Transactions subject to an overdraft fee are one-time PIN and signature based purchase transactions and ATM withdrawals. Other transactions including ACH Debit transactions are not eligible for coverage. Any negative balance must be repaid within thirty (30) days
Whether we authorize an overdraft is discretionary, and we reserve the right not to pay. For example, we typically will not pay overdrafts if you fail to meet the eligibility requirements for this service or you attempt too many transactions or transactions that create too large of an overdraft. Call us at 1-833-954-1605 or log in to your Online Account Center for additional terms and conditions that apply, including initial and ongoing eligibility requirements for the service.
This service is expensive, so we encourage you to research alternatives before enrolling. Once enrolled, you may opt-out at any time; however, you are responsible to repay any overdrawn amounts on your account even if you opt-out of the service.
To activate your DEEPBLUE Debit prepaid card, you’ll need to follow these steps:
- Step 1. Go to Netspend.com and click on “Activate Card” in the top right corner of the homepage.
- Step 2. Enter the number on the front of your card and the three-digit security number on the back of the card.
- Step 3. Provide the identifying information required to create an account, including a government-issued identification number. After you have created your account, your card will be activated and ready to use.