Deep Blue Debit Com Activate : deepbluedebit.com Activate
The DEEPBLUE Debit Account is a bank account that has the benefits you get from a bank with no credit check or minimum balance requirements. Plus, you can get your tax refund faster with Direct Deposit.
Banking services provided by Republic Bank & Trust Company, Member FDIC.
• Get your payroll or benefit payments up to 2 days earlier with Direct Deposit.
• Check your balance and transaction history.
• Send money to family and friends.
• Optional Overdraft Service.
Use your DeepBlue Account everywhere Debit Mastercard® is accepted.
Account opening is subject to registration and ID verification. Online access required to complete registration
1. ID verification required. We will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and your government ID number. We may also ask to see your driver’s license or other identifying information. Restrictions apply. See deepbluedebit.com or card order page for details
2. Faster claim compares tax refunds disbursed via direct deposit vs. mailed paper check. www.irs.gov/refunds to learn more.
3. Based on comparison of our ACH processing policy vs. posting funds at settlement.
Approval review usually takes 3-5 minutes but can take up to one hour. All checks are subject to approval for funding in Ingo Money’s sole discretion. Fees apply for approved Money in Minutes transactions funded to your Account. Unapproved checks will not be funded to your Account. Ingo Money reserves the right to recover losses resulting from illegal or fraudulent use of the Ingo Money Service.
Your wireless carrier may charge a fee for message and data usage. Additional transaction fees, costs, terms and conditions may be associated with the funding and use of your Account. See your Deposit Account Agreement for details.
5. The Debit Card Overdraft Service is an optional service made available to eligible DEEPBLUE™ Debit customers by Republic Bank & Trust Company, Member FDIC. Once you enroll and meet the eligibility requirements, you will be charged $20.00 for each transaction that overdraws your account by more than $10.00, up to a maximum of five (5) fees per calendar month.
To avoid that fee, you have twenty-four (24) hours from the time of the first transaction that creates the overdraft to bring your account back to a zero ($0.00) or a positive balance. Transactions subject to an overdraft fee are one-time PIN and signature based purchase transactions and ATM withdrawals. Other transactions including ACH Debit transactions are not eligible for coverage. Any negative balance must be repaid within thirty (30) days.
Whether we authorize an overdraft is discretionary, and we reserve the right not to pay. For example, we typically will not pay overdrafts if you fail to meet the eligibility requirements for this service or you attempt too many transactions or transactions that create too large of an overdraft. Call us at 1-833-954-1605 or log in to your Online Account Center for additional terms and conditions that apply, including initial and ongoing eligibility requirements for the service.
This service is expensive, so we encourage you to research alternatives before enrolling. Once enrolled, you may opt-out at any time; however, you are responsible to repay any overdrawn amounts on your account even if you opt-out of the service.
How to Activate DEEPBLUE Debit Card Online:-
You will receive your NetSpend Visa card in the mail, within seven to 10 business days after you place your order. There are activation instructions in the mail.
- Visit NetSpend.com/activate and click the icon at the top right-hand page labeled “Activate Card.”
- After the page loads, enter your card number and the security code that’s provided with your card.
- Click “Continue,” and you’ll receive confirmation that your card is activated.
How to Activate NetSDEEPBLUE Debit pend on the Phone:
- Call NetSpend support from netspend.com/activate.
- Tell the customer service representative your card number, the security code and information that will confirm your identity.
- As soon as the representative activates your card, it’s available for you to use.
How to Request DEEPBLUE Debit Visa Card Online:
- Visit www.netspend.com and click the button labeled “Sign Up Now.”
- After the online application loads, enter your personal information as requested in each data field.
- Click on your choice of cards, and before you click “Get My Card,” click on “Review the Fees Associated With Your Prepaid Card.”
How to Activate DEEPBLUE Debit Card Without SSN?
Netspend offers prepaid debit cards from Visa and Mastercard. Netspend doesn’t require a credit check and you don’t have to keep a minimum balance on the card. To activate a Netspend prepaid card, you’ll need to provide a Social Security number (SSN). You can only activate a Netspend card without a Social Security number (SSN) if you provide another legal identification number, such as an Alien Registration Number. Netspend customer service representatives were unwilling to say, either by phone or email, whether or not it is possible to activate a Netspend prepaid card without providing a Social Security number or legal identification number.
“Why does Netspend need my SNN?” you may wonder. According to Netspend’s terms and conditions, you must provide a government-issued identification number to activate a card for identity verification purposes. Identity verification is required by federal anti-terrorism laws, as well as insurance regulations. This process also helps Netspend protect your account from fraud. You will also be asked for your driver’s license number and other personal information. Full use of the card will be restricted if your identity is only partially verified.
To activate your DEEPBLUE Debit prepaid card, you’ll need to follow these steps:
- Step 1. Go to Netspend.com and click on “Activate Card” in the top right corner of the homepage.
- Step 2. Enter the number on the front of your card and the three-digit security number on the back of the card.
- Step 3. Provide the identifying information required to create an account, including a government-issued identification number. After you have created your account, your card will be activated and ready to use.