cvs.com/otchs/sunshinehealthmma : Sunshine Health members – OTCHS Login
You can pick up your OTC items at any OTC Health Solutions® (OTCHS) enabled store. To find the closest location, go to https://www.cvs.com/otchs/sunshinehealthmma.
How to use your OTC Health Solutions benefits in store:
1. Refer to your health plan booklet.
2. Find approved items in your booklet. Only the items listed in your booklet are available through your plan.
3. Go to any OTCHS enabled CVS Pharmacy®, CVS Pharmacy y mas®, or Navarro® store.
IMPORTANT: Not all CVS stores participate in this benefit. To find the closest location, go to https://www.cvs.com/otchs/sunshinehealthmma/storelocator or call OTCHS at1-888-628-2770 (TTY: 711).
4. Look for the OTCH indicator on the top right of the shelf label and review the SKU number for item eligibility. Items are in the dedicated OTCHS section or in the aisles throughout the store.
5. Go to any front store register to check out and give the cashier your member ID card.
Not all items are available in all stores. If your item is not available, call OTCHS or visit your plan’s web page to process your order. Please note that the regular retail price in the store may vary. For prices that apply when you use your OTC benefits, please refer to this booklet. Item prices cannot be combined with promotional offers or Extra Bucks® Rewards. Not all items will be carried in all CVS® OTCHS enabled stores.
To Redeem in Store.
Tell the cashier that you have the OTCHS benefit and show your member ID card before the cashier begins to scan items. Your insurance card is used to verify eligibility, not as a form payment. You can also cut out and show the QR Code to the cashier at the register to help with the order.
Steps for cashier:
1. Scan QR Code.
2. You will be directed to the OTCHS App on the point-of-sale (POS) system.
3. Ask the member for their plan ID Card.
4. Select the member’s plan.
5. Enter the member ID or the member’s first and last name.
6. Scan eligible items and follow the steps on the POS system to finish the order.
7. If you are having trouble finding the member or processing the order, call the dedicated OTCHS Store Support line for help.
How to place an order through our website:
1. Create an account
• If it is your first time placing an order online, you will need to create an account by visiting https://www.cvs.com/otchs/sunshinehealthmma.
– Choose the “Create Account” button and follow the steps.
– You will need your member ID, date of birth, ZIP code and current email address. Each member registering needs to have a separate email address. If a member shares an email address with a spouse or caregiver who also has an OTC account, they will only be able to register one account.
– You will also need to create a password.
• If you need help to find your member ID, select “Get help locating your member ID.”
• Remember to save your password for future orders. You will need your member ID or email address along with your password to sign in again.
• If you forget your password, choose the “Forgot Password?” button to make a new one.
2. Place an order
• Once you sign in, your benefit amount and balance will show at the top of the page.
• Search through the available items and add to your basket. Your order total will be taken from your balance.
• Once you are ready to place your order, choose “Checkout.”
• You will receive email notifications with the latest status updates as we’re processing your order.
• Please review the order frequency limits found on the FAQs to avoid missing benefit amounts.
#3 By phone:
Orders can be placed by calling 1-888-262-6298. You can talk to an agent Monday to Friday, from 9 AM to 8 PM local time. Please have your ID and order ready when placing your order by phone. You can use our automated IVR system 24/7 to:
• Place an order
• Track an order
• Cancel an order
• Hear benefit information
• Order a catalog
How to place an order by phone (IVR system):
1. Call OTCHS using the phone number on file.
Note: The phone number on file is the number provided to OTCHS by your health provider. If you wish to use a different number to order through the IVR system, you can provide it to an OTCHS agent it be added to your account.
2. Once the system finds your account, enter your date of birth in MMDD format.
3. The system will verify the name and address on the account.
4. Please enter the number of the item code.
• Example: If you want to order item “B33 unscented wipes,” you will select “33” and wait for the prompt to confirm the item. The system will read back the item name and quantity and ask if the selection is correct. Please allow the system to complete the statement before making your selection.
• If yes, the item will be added to your cart.
• If no, the system will allow you to edit the item or the quantity.
5. Once the order is completed, you will have the choice to review the items in the cart or place the order.
• If you place the order without review, the system will give you a confirmation number and the call will end.
• You can review your order, edit the items, start over, place the order, or speak with an agent.