cvs.com/otchs/myorder : Aetna Medicare members – OTCHS Login
You can obtain your OTC items at select approved participating OTCHS-enabled CVS Pharmacy® or Navarro® stores. To find your nearest location, go to cvs.com/otchs/myorder/storelocator.
How to use your OTCHS benefits in store:
1. Refer to your OTC catalog to identify items in the catalog you want to purchase. Only the items listed in your catalog are available through your plan. If an item with a blue label is not listed, you will not be able to select it.
2. Go to any select approved participating OTCHS enabled CVS Pharmacy®, CVS Pharmacy y más®, or Navarro® store.
IMPORTANT: Not all CVS stores participate in this benefit. To find your nearest location, go to cvs.com/otchs/myorder/storelocator or contact OTCHS at 1-833-331-1573 (TTY: 711).
3. Go to OTCHS section of the store (for stores with a dedicated section) to locate eligible products with blue signs. Or look for the blue labels identifying eligible approved products throughout the store.
Note: In-store prices may vary from those listed in this catalog. However, the prices listed in the catalog are what will be deducted from your benefit. Products with blue labels may be located in the dedicated OTCHS section or throughout the aisles in the store.
4. You can redeem your benefit at any register. To check out, inform the cashier you have an OTC benefit. Present your member ID insurance card or a valid ID to the cashier before the cashier begins to scan products. Your member ID card is used to verify eligibility, not as a payment.
The fastest, easiest and most convenient way to order 24/7 is to visit cvs.com/otchs/myorder.
How to place an order online:
1. Create an account
• If it’s your first time placing an order online, you will need to create an account by visiting cvs.com/otchs/myorder. – Choose the “Create Account” button and follow the instructions. – You will need your member ID, date of birth, ZIP code and current email address. (Each member registering needs to have a separate email address. If a member shares an email address with a spouse or caregiver who also has an OTC account, they will only be able to register one account.) – You will also need to create a password.
• If you need help locating your member ID, select “Get help locating your member ID.”
• Remember to save your password for future orders. You’ll need your member ID or email address along with your password to sign in again.
• If you forget your password, choose the “Forgot Password?” button to create a new one.
2. Place an order
• Once you sign in, your benefit amount and balance will be displayed at the top of the page.
• Browse through the available products and add to your basket. Your order total will automatically deduct from your balance at the top of the page.
• Once you are ready to place your order, choose “Checkout.”
• On the Checkout page, confirm the shipping address displayed is correct by selecting the disclaimer. Then, review and place your order. It will arrive within 14 days.
• You will receive an email with tracking information once your order has shipped. You’ll receive another email once your order has been delivered.
• Please review the order frequency limits located on the FAQs to avoid missing benefit funds.
Reminder: Orders for each benefit period must be placed by 11:59 PM ET of the last day of the period.