Credit Acceptance Guest Payment : Credit Acceptance Guest Payment Login Not Working
To make a payment , or set up recurring automatic payments online click here, go to www.creditacceptance.com/customers/make-a-payment or access your Customer Portal account in the Credit Acceptance Mobile App (“Mobile App”).
Below is the official payment mailing address. Please be sure to include your payment coupon and your account number on your check or money order.
P.O. Box 551888
Detroit, MI 48255-1888
The payment dates cannot be changed as they are based on the original contract that was signed. Additionally, making a payment arrangement does not change how we report to the credit bureaus. Any monthly payment unpaid more than 30 days after the payment due date listed in your contract will be reported as delinquent.
You are required to make each payment on the due date specified in your contract with us. Even if you make a payment arrangement, payments received after the due date listed in your contract will be considered past due, and any monthly payment unpaid more than 30 days after the payment due date listed in your contract will be reported as delinquent. If unforeseen circumstances prevent you from making payments on time, please notify us as soon as possible.
How do I set up AutoPay in the Customer Portal?
On the web:
b. Click on Enroll in AutoPay if you do not have a current AutoPay Schedule or click Modify AutoPay if you have a current AutoPay Schedule.
- Payments can be made using a debit card or bank account (through the ACH payment option).
- You can select a payment method you have already saved or use a new payment method by clicking Add New Payment Method.
- For new debit cards, you will need the card number, CVV, expiration date, and card holder name.
- For new ACH payment methods, you will need the type of bank account (checking, savings, or money market), routing number, account number, bank name, and account holder name.
- Monthly: Same day, every month
- Weekly: same day, every week
- Bi-weekly: same day, every other week
- Semi-Monthly: Two selectable days, same dates every month