CPM Enrollment Pin : How do You Access a CPM eBook Using an Enrollment Pin?
Students using Google will not need to create an account since they will be tying their CPM account to their social media account. Students without a social media account will register once and then login with their username and password. eBooks will expire in the student account on the date the teacher provides when setting up the Enrollment Pin.
NOTE: You will need your enrollment pin only ONCE. After the first time, you go to my.cpm.org and either click the social media button or login.
How do You Access a CPM eBook Using an Enrollment Pin?
1. Your teacher will give you a 5 character pin number.
- Go to https://my.cpm.org
- Login in the upper right corner of the page.
Click ‘Register’ at the bottom of the login page.
2. Enter your PIN.
3. There are two ways you can enroll:
Method 1: Use Social Media
- Choose Sign in with Google, Microsoft, Clever or Classlink.
Method 2: Enroll Directly with CPM
- First time only, create an account.
- After the first time, login using your username and password.
4. Once you login, you will be taken to your ebook at ebooks.cpm.org. Now complete these steps:
- Click: I agree.
- Click on the cover of your ebook to access.
There are 5 sections in the Introduction. Click on any of the tabs to view.
- Overview: An outline of the course
- Contents: This is a Table of Contents viewed as a list or separately by chapter with the tabs at the top. The links navigate directly into the eBook.
- Credits: List of authors and contributors
- Note: This is a note to the student to encourage the student to actively engage in his/her own math learning and exploration.
- Student Hunt: This a a virtual scavenger hunt to explore the contents of the eBook.
- Click a chapter tab to view the lessons within the chapter.
- Click the lesson tab to view the problems within the lesson. Encourage your teacher to assign homework by the problem numbers and not page numbers. The eBooks do not have page numbers.
- View the lesson in English or in Spanish.
- Click blue links for eTools, resource pages, or vocabulary pop-ups!