Government of Punjab has launched facility of online curfew pass so that citizens can stay at their place. Since Corona virus is a highly contagious disease, it has been seen that many people flock the office of SDMs /DFSC for making passes risking the spread of COVID-19 so it is requested that you should stay at your place and apply for e-Curfew Pass on following link. :- https://epasscovid19.pais.net.in/
Cova App Punjab E Pass Apply Online : Live Updates
Flow chart for applying eCurfew Pass
1. Open link https://epasscovid19.pais.net.in/
2. Enter Details like Name, Mobile No, Address, Type of Pass, Pass Category, ID type
3. Upload ID Proof
4. Upload Photo
5. Upload Supporting documents
6. Select Vehicle type and enter vehicle no.
7. Enter dates (from and to)
8. Enter Reason
E Pass COVID 19 Important Information
• e-Pass is being issued for those who are engaged in providing essential services like health, manufacturing, transport, storage, shops, banking, media persons.
• Others kindly DO NOT submit this form, except in a medical emergency.
• Submit valid supporting documents otherwise, the application will be rejected.
E-passes are being issued to those who are providing essential services, health workers, factory employees, transporters, storage unit staff, shops that have licence to make home delivery, bankers and mediapersons. The passes are being issued under three categories: local, inter-district and inter-state.
There are six kinds of passes: those for essential services, health workers, media, security workers, citizens and essential service maintenance.
Essential services include ATM/banking, grocery, gas/fuel/oil, milk/ egg, animal fodder, movement of essential goods, delivery worker, fruits/vegetables.
Health workers include doctors, nurses, support staff.
The citizen pass is issued for medical emergency and emergency transit/travel.
Essential service maintenance pass includes telecom, power/electricity, municipal services and sanitation workers.
An applicant will have to attach his picture, soft copy of ID proof and proof of employment (if required under specific category).