Connect.Beinsports.com/us/code Roku : How to Watch beIN SPORTS Channel
beIN SPORTS is currently available from the following providers:
- DISH: beIN SPORTS on Channel 408 in English and on Channel 871 in Spanish (SAP).
- Verizon FIOS: beIN SPORTS on Channel 598 in HD and beIN SPORTS en Español on Channel 1538 in HD.
- Blue Stream: beIN SPORTS on Channel 160 & 659 in HD and beIN SPORTS en Español on Channel 421 & 422 in HD.
- Atlantic Broadband: beIN SPORTS on Channel 157 & 957 in HD and beIN SPORTS en Español on Channel 234.
- Claro Puerto Rico: beIN SPORTS on Channel 1629 in HD and beIN SPORTS en Español on Channel 1630 in HD.
- Hotwire Communications: beIN SPORTS on Channel 392 & 871 in HD and beIN SPORTS en Español on Channel 873.
- Liberty Puerto Rico: beIN SPORTS on Channel 38 & 238 in HD and beIN SPORTS en Español on Channel 39 & 239 in HD.
- RCN: beIN SPORTS on Channel 378 & 579 in HD and beIN SPORTS en Español on Channel 808.
- Cox Communications: beIN SPORTS on Channel 727 & 1371 / 1727 in HD and beIN SPORTS en Español on Channel 372 / 726 & 1372 / 1727 in HD.
- Altice Optimum TV: beIN SPORTS on Channel 231 in HD and beIN SPORTS en Español on Channel 230 & 1070 in HD.
- Mediacom Xtream: beIN SPORTS and beIN SPORTS en Español channel numbers vary by location.
- Century Link Prism: beIN SPORTS on Channel 662 & 1662 in HD and beIN SPORTS en Español on Channel 3119 & 4119 in HD.
If your TV subscription plan includes beIN SPORTS and/or beIN SPORTS en Español, you will have access to the channels you are subscribed to on the beIN SPORTS CONNECT website plus exclusive CONNECTLaLiga TV and beIN SPORTS 4 – beIN SPORTS 8 with participating TV providers.
Just follow these steps and you’re in:
- AUTHENTICATE WITH YOUR PARTICIPATING CABLE PROVIDER
- COMPLETE YOUR REGISTRATION WITH SPORTS. USER WILL ONLY HAVE TO DO THIS ONCE.
- RETURNING USERS WILL ONLY NEED TO LOG IN WITH THEIR TV PROVIDER CREDENTIALS
beIN SPORTS CONNECT is available to authenticated subscribers of Atlantic Broadband, Bright House Networks, COX, DISH, Hotwire Communications, Optimum, Time Warner Cable and Verizon FiOS. More providers are expected to be added soon.
Connect.Beinsports.com/us/code Roku :
Access via Website
Access via Mobile
To subscribe to our service, please visit our website, https://connect-sg.beinsports.com/en.
From there, follow these steps:
- Click ‘Subscribe’.
- Create an account.
- If you already have an account, please log in to it and continue the steps below.
- Confirm your payment option.
- For the web, you can subscribe via Credit Card Mastercard or VISA or PayPal or Google Play Billing
- Click the ‘Pay Now’ button.
- Enter the relevant payment information in the fields provided (for some payment method you will be redirected to our partner page to complete the payment).
- Click ‘Yes, I confirm my payment’.
or download our beIN SPORTS CONNECT app, click the purple “Subscribe” button, and select one of our packages.
beIN SPORTS CONNECT is available on Android TV, version 8.0, and above.
Please follow the steps below :
1. Download and Install the beIN SPORTS CONNECT app on Android TV
Open your Android TV apps and search beIN SPORTS CONNECT APAC.
or – > go to Sports -> look for beIN SPORTS CONNECT APAC.
The app can also be found in this URL :
2. How to Login
Please make sure the account has a subscription, guidelines on how to subscribe can be found here.
You can log in using one of the methods below :
1. on TV directly, enter the username and password in the login field provided.
2. via Web browser, go to profile, click TV login and enter the code shown on the TV screen.
3. via the Mobile app, you can use a TV login using QR from the Settings menu.
Open the app and log in, click my profile icon.
Go to setting, click TV Login.
Direct the camera to the QR code provided on the screen.