Commbank Activate Card | How do I Activate my CommBank card?
Enjoy $200 cashback to spend how you want. Apply for a new Low Fee credit card by 28 February 2023 and spend $1,000 on purchases within 90 days of card activation.
What you’ll get
- $0 annual fee in the first year and subsequent years when you spend $1,000
- Cashback benefits for eligible cardholders through CommBank Rewards in the CommBank app
- 19.74% p.a. purchase interest rate
- Up to 55 days interest free on purchases
- Minimum credit limit of $500
- Priceless Cities offers and experiences
CommBank is rewarding you when you shop, which is why we’ve partnered with big brands to give you cashback when you activate and redeem your CommBank Rewards.
CommBank will send you shopping rewards based on where you’ve shopped before, and similar places CommBank think you’ll like.
How do I Activate my CommBank card?
- Log on to the CommBank app
- Tap Cards > then swipe across to find the right card
- Tap Activate card
- Enter your CommBank app PIN > then enter the last 4 digits of your card
- Enter and confirm your new card PIN > then tap Submit
- Register for NetCode, if you’re not already
- Log on to NetBank > then go to Settings
- Under Security select Card activation
- Enter the last 4 digits of your card > then click Check
- Enter and confirm your PIN > then click Set PIN
- Click Get NetCode
- Enter your NetCode > then click Activate
Keep in mind
- To activate your card online, you need to be registered for NetBank or the CommBank app
- Not all replacement cards need to be activated. Tap cards on the CommBank app home screen to see your active cards
- A primary cardholder needs to activate both their own card and the secondary cardholder’s